No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to agree with the sentiment, though. There are times all I do is laugh because, if I didn't, I'd wind up crying or angry.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      I'd have to agree with the sentiment, though. There are times all I do is laugh because, if I didn't, I'd wind up crying or angry.
      Exactly! Trust Nat King Cole to give good advice.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Another sig. lg - I hope you like it...

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Another sig. lg - I hope you like it...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...11/Lovesig.jpg
          Laugh lines PLUS Carson/Alison!

Comment

Laugh lines PLUS Carson/Alison!
            I kind of made it for you HitD fic. I know it's not as fancy as what you do and if you had wanted to make anything for it you would have but it was what I thought of, even though in your fic they make it. Okay that didn't make sense. Anyways. I made it for your love of Alison/Carson.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

I kind of made it for you HitD fic. I know it's not as fancy as what you do and if you had wanted to make anything for it you would have but it was what I thought of, even though in your fic they make it. Okay that didn't make sense. Anyways. I made it for your love of Alison/Carson.
              Awww! Thank you!

I'm assuming you don't have any favorite Ronon/Keller stories you like, to you? 'Cause, if you did, you could enter them in the challenge this week. And I happen to know it's not a "winner" kind of challenge. It's like the Artwork for All thread.

Comment

Awww! Thank you!

I'm assuming you don't have any favorite Ronon/Keller stories you like, to you? 'Cause, if you did, you could enter them in the challenge this week. And I happen to know it's not a "winner" kind of challenge. It's like the Artwork for All thread.
                I'm not a fan of Keller.. Period.. Sorry. I'm honored that you thought of BtS for the challenge though.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm not a fan of Keller.. Period.. Sorry. I'm honored that you thought of BtS for the challenge though.
                  No problem. Honestly, I prefer OCs over Keller any day. Not to bash Keller as I like the Keller/Lorne pairing. I just don't like her character as much as others.

Comment

No problem. Honestly, I prefer OCs over Keller any day. Not to bash Keller as I like the Keller/Lorne pairing. I just don't like her character as much as others.
                    I think my main issue was that she's not Carson. However in all seriousness after that it would be that I just don't find her to be an interesting character which sucks because I really like Jewel Staithe.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I think my main issue was that she's not Carson. However in all seriousness after that it would be that I just don't find her to be an interesting character which sucks because I really like Jewel Staithe.
                      I agree with her not being Carson.

Spoiler:
                      I agree about her character. I liked her in Firefly, but Keller felt forced on us. I think the writers wanted more of a female presence on the show, and they decided to push Jennifer on us rather than letting her develop on her own.

Comment

Did a little vid of Paul for Ladygris... enjoy your PAULIE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Love it, Brn!

Hey everyone!!!!

Comment

Hi

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Hi, how's everyone doing??

Lets see if I can rid myself of this depressive funky mood I'm in with some nice pics

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X