Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *does happy dance* Ain't it great? A nice long weekend!! Woohoo!! }:O
    YES!! I have to go to the beadstore and get some supplies that I need for a necklace for my homecoming dress. Homecoming is next week!! YAY!!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I don't feel like talking much today, as I just want to look at loads of the pics in this topic, from way back on page 40 onwards (I've already checked pages 1 - 39 ).

Edit: Actually I can talk and look at those older pics at the same time, cos I've got 2 windows open to this site - one on this page and one on the older pages I'm looking at. It's a pity that Paul fansite doesn't exist anymore - the TJuk one I've saved a lot of the pics from earlier on though
      Last edited by Mirela; 04 September 2009, 08:25 AM.
      Newly liberated multi-thunker
      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
      Julia xx

Comment

TJuk is still around, but I think she's been a bit busy lately. You never know what the future holds. Paul's been busy working on all sorts of different shows, so I'm still hopeful we'll see more about him online too, not just on tv.

Comment

Here's some pics I found way back around the page 50 mark

^^Yummy *licks lips*

Love this one - so smoulder-y!

Intense Doc - yes please
          Julia xx

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Mirela blew up my brain with that lovely pic run. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I've been slowly working my way through this topic - I'm nearing page 100 now - saving lots of pics to my PC and copying and pasting some of them into Microsoft Word, so I can print them out and stick 'em in a notebook

It's a great way to spend an evening

(Oh and I saw HyperCaz's report about dancing with Paul - complete brilliance! )
              Julia xx

Comment

Holy crap!! HyperCaz danced with Paul? In real life or in a dream? Yes I'm daft right now...got a stomach bug and taking care of parents with said stomach bug has made me a might spacey in the head. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Yep - 't'is true, she did indeed dance with Paul at a convention (mind you, there were other fans on the dancefloor too), but I've forgotten what page she reported about it on, somewhere round the 80 mark I think.
                  Julia xx

Comment

Spoiler:
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Dan3000/778ae592.jpg

*nom nom*

Awesome

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
                    (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
                    Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

*high fives HyperCaz* I'm gobsmacked HC danced with Paul...that's freaking awesome!! *waves at Teal'auc* What's up sweetie? Haven't seen ya here in a bit. Glad to see you're here visiting us nutters. hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Guess what?? IT's FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!!

Comment

*does happy dance with AMC* About time too!! Hope everyone at DragonCon is having an awesome time!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *does happy dance with AMC* About time too!! Hope everyone at DragonCon is having an awesome time!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                            There better be video. Me NEED video!!

Comment

LOL, I think there's just wayyyyy too many people at Dragon*Con. I can't imagine what it's like going to a convention with over 100,000 people in attendance, but I'm sure it's crazy! LOL, even so, I'm in need of another Pauly fix, so anybody who can provide pictures will have my eternal gratitude.

Comment

I'm happy with pics and reports as long as Paul and the other actors are treated nicely. }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X