No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUH!! I'm dead from GUH. *high fives LJR02* I've run outta drool. Damn, Paul's hawt. His smile is infectious...the rest of him ain't bad either.
    Woooohooooo!! More Hot Scot shots please!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      I haven't got round to watching A Dog's Breakfast yet (my iPod needs a full charge so the battery's full) but on Youtube I saw the Starcrossed sections of the film. Now I want Colt to jump my bones...
      even if the fake-bake is a little to much for me have you seen the part where (cut for spoiler)
      Spoiler:
      Paul cross dresses?

*waves to Probie* Welcome!!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        even if the fake-bake is a little to much for me have you seen the part where (cut for spoiler)
        Spoiler:
        Paul cross dresses?

*waves to Probie* Welcome!!
        WHAT?!?!?!?
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          WHAT?!?!?!?
          In the movie (again, cut for spoiler major plot ones)
          Spoiler:
          Paul's character "dies" and the police are called in only it's Paul cross dressing (with the Scottish accent). When I saw it I was like and 'wait...is that...it IS!!'

I had to pause the movie for about three minutes because I was laughing so hard!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Paul's repeated characters in "Jake 2.0", SA, and "Beyond Loch Ness" will be on Syfy today...

Jake2.0 is fine

Stargate Atlantis.. See more of me

My character got eaten by stupid Loch!

Comment

LJR02, where were you sitting and what kind of camera do you have? Those photos are gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting them. I was at the back of the room and had to make do with looking at the screens to see what was going on.

Here's my one decent Dragon*Con 2009 photo of Paul. He was nice enough to pose for me for his GateWorld fans.

Interestingly, this is a mirror image of a photo I took of him in 2007!

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

The Stargate Atlantis panel at DragonCon was on early Friday morning. I don't know what happened to Jason and Rachel, but Joe missed his plane. So Paul was the only one at the panel.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

*sneaks in *
                  I just love this picture of these two.

*sneaks out*
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL, Thanks for making my day, Watcher652! He's such a sweetheart... *thunk!* And a warm welcome to you as well, Probie.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Wow..Nobody like me here. I post a little message yesterday and no answers. I think I will cry.lol
                      It was just a "hello" and I give you a link for an interviw of Paul (you already saw that I'm sure).
                      By the way, all pics are beautiful. This man has amazing eyes.
                      Bye...I hope I will see you soon.lol

Welcome Probie! Please do come around and hang out again..

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      LJR02, where were you sitting and what kind of camera do you have? Those photos are gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting them. I was at the back of the room and had to make do with looking at the screens to see what was going on.

Here's my one decent Dragon*Con 2009 photo of Paul. He was nice enough to pose for me for his GateWorld fans.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...97_410x450.jpg

Interestingly, this is a mirror image of a photo I took of him in 2007!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...SCF4046x30.jpg
                      Watcher,

For Paul's Friday Panel I was really about halfway back almost on the aisle.... but had a difficult time with the pics due to lighting and the black background and all... still really working on editing those pics. For the other panels I was mostly in the center row anywhere between rows 3 and 7.

I use a Canon Powershot SX10 IS which has a 20x zoom... which is very nice I will admit. This is the third time I have used the camera so still learning. I tend to take tons of photos....not all of them turn out... but I figure the more I do the more will turn out.
                      I bought the camera right before the Vancouver con and have used it in Vancouver, Chicago and Atlanta conventions....I do love it but need to learn more about all the settings still.

Love your mirror photos... those are great. Hoping to finish the editing today ... I kinda crashed last night before I could finish

Comment

Just another little something before I go back to editing and uploading and i promise to also come back and give con report as well... This shot is from the Saturday Stargate panel.

Last edited by LJR02; 10 September 2009, 06:32 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          In the movie (again, cut for spoiler major plot ones)
                          Spoiler:
                          Paul's character "dies" and the police are called in only it's Paul cross dressing (with the Scottish accent). When I saw it I was like and 'wait...is that...it IS!!'

I had to pause the movie for about three minutes because I was laughing so hard!
                          Nope, haven't seen that bit yet but it sounds fantastically funny

I had a sudden idea of writing a Doctor Who fic, where the Doctor and his new companion (a girl) bump into a (slightly less orange) Colt on another planet and he ends up travelling with the Doctor and the girl (who he'd end up with) for a while, kinda like Captain Jack Harkness did. I kinda see Colt as a cross between Captain Jack and John Crichton...that's the impression I got from those clips! I'd make the fic AU because...well because Starcrossed isn't a real series yet. I hope it does eventually turn up in webisode form at least! The title of the fic is already in my mind: "Across The Universe". It's a Beatles track as well, I'm a fan of them too

I'm still loving all the convention pics - wish I'd been there I SO need to get my own TARDIS at some point
                          Last edited by Mirela; 10 September 2009, 09:03 AM.
                          Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!
                            I just saw the vids from Dragon Con. This man is so hilarious.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Probie, welcome to the thread, and thanks for the link

I just watched the first vid of him at DragonCon...I know I'm going to start saying "awesome" a lot now Love his accent too, Canadian with a hint of Scottish
                              Newly liberated multi-thunker
                              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                              Julia xx

Comment

*still dead from the GUH!!* Ahem. Paul looks smashing in black. Thanks for the link watcher652. *waves at Probie* Welcome!! Put on some swim fins and join us nutters in the gutter...I promise I'm not channeling Dr. Seuss. hehe Yeah,Paul in drag was fun to watch,especially the behind the scenes when they were trying different wigs for him...course seeing David H. in the buff was hysterical too (he's got a nice physique by the way) so those two were priceless. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X