No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...and he's standing on what looks like a bit of paper, looks like the pic isn't as perfect as I thought it was Paul himself is perfect though
    Newly liberated multi-thunker
    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
    Julia xx

Comment

That would be tape marking where he needs to be.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Lovely pics gang!! Nice way to enjoy a gloomy Sunday. Paul's great for lifting my spirits. *blinks innocently* That came out a little wonky. hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Hope you are feeling better Raven.... just a few more random pics.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey thunkers!
            Anyone heard from Carsonskitty?
            Hope she's okay.

sigpic

Comment

I can see you lurking, SETI_fan!

*pokes*

Comment

*pokes SETI as well*

Hey you!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

OM NOM NOM NOM.

*gnaws on the thread*

Comment

Haliyah! Idlewild!

*Tacklehugs my Dedcon buddies!*

Hi guys! Great to see you around! Sorry I've been away so long.

I finally did a successful con in Dallas over Spring Break (All-Con). No Paul, unfortunately, but ran into some of the same survivors of Fedcon and Aaron Douglas was there, so it was a start. I'm hoping to make it a yearly tradition to go. Dallas is becoming my party town. Now to get Paul there next spring...

How are things in y'all's worlds? Your horses well, Idlewild? Life being kind, Haliyah?

Comment

*is tacklehugged*

Awww, I wish I could tacklehug you in person.

I think we've all been away too long. All the newbies took over the thread. xP

I'd love to go to Dallas every year. That would be fantastic. Who all did you see?

Much kinder than it was, thank god. Bad things happen, and you deal with them, because what else can you do, right? I just don't know why life decided to dump them on me all at the same time. D<

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                        I'm loving all these convention pics - he has such lovely muscley arms, I'd love to have a great big hug with him

This is one of my fave Carson pics - yeah I know it's in the Gallery here already but there's nowt wrong with posting it in here too

Spoiler:
                        that's one of my favorite pics as well (despite the numerous flaws picture wise...and yes; Paul is perfect in it )

uploaded Perchance To Dream onto my iPod so I can listen to it while working out...I can't wait to hear Paul's voice and Beckett's! *fangirl squee*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Haliyah - We'll have to do another get-together someday. Maybe I'll make it up to Canada at some point. At All-Con, Pat (the woman who brought the chocolate (coffee?) liqueur to the room party) was there, as well as the Browncoats, Linda (a farscape fan), and a few others I can't remember if you met or not. Not many from the Beckett/Paul fandom, I'm afraid. Maybe next year.

Sorry bad things keep happening for you, but I'm glad they're getting better now! This seems to have been the summer where every crazy thing goes wrong for my family and friends. I've been the eye of the storm, just trying to be supportive where I can.

Yay for newbies keeping the thread alive! It's great to see that Paul keeps getting new fans and they're eager to join the fun. (Also nice to see that we're not the only ones who act this crazy. ) Hello to everyone I haven't met yet!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            that's one of my favorite pics as well (despite the numerous flaws picture wise...and yes; Paul is perfect in it )

uploaded Perchance To Dream onto my iPod so I can listen to it while working out...I can't wait to hear Paul's voice and Beckett's! *fangirl squee*
                            Ooooh, Perchance to Dream is quite good. I adore it. I think you'll enjoy it quite a lot.

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                            Haliyah - We'll have to do another get-together someday. Maybe I'll make it up to Canada at some point. At All-Con, Pat (the woman who brought the chocolate (coffee?) liqueur to the room party) was there, as well as the Browncoats, Linda (a farscape fan), and a few others I can't remember if you met or not. Not many from the Beckett/Paul fandom, I'm afraid. Maybe next year.

Sorry bad things keep happening for you, but I'm glad they're getting better now! This seems to have been the summer where every crazy thing goes wrong for my family and friends. I've been the eye of the storm, just trying to be supportive where I can.

Yay for newbies keeping the thread alive! It's great to see that Paul keeps getting new fans and they're eager to join the fun. (Also nice to see that we're not the only ones who act this crazy. ) Hello to everyone I haven't met yet!

Seti
                            That would be lovely. Perhaps we could compromise and get the gang together in Chicago. It's kind of halfway.

I think I remember Pat. O: Sounds like you had fun, anyway!

Oh dear. Have I transferred the curse? Shall I send hugs and cookies?

Indeed! We'll end up one big happy family.

You know what? We should send him a card or something from The Gutter.

Comment

I too feel overwhelmed by the newbies. o_O But the more the merrier, and the more clones that must be created. IT's ALIVEEEEEEE!

My audiobook arrived today, but I really haven't the time to sit down and listen to it. This series of audiobooks has been fabulous so far, but really you know it's just an excuse to spend an hour with your eyes closed, listening very intently .... to the plot. Yes. The pot. *shifty eyes*

I was amused by the monthly magazine that Big Finish put out (I like to read them, actually) and this month had an interview with the guy who did the accompanying voice on The Kindness of Strangers. Anyway, he mentioned something about a Stargate convention he went to...

Paul and I decided to perform a few pages of the script. It was the first time we'd done the script together in the same room and it sounded really good. It was bizarre, though, that we'd already recorded the show and yet this was the first time we'd actually heard each other's performances.
                              ~ Neil Roberts

...I don't know why, but I really would have killed to see and hear that!

Comment

I'm sure it was cool, but I'd have been more impressed to be able to see a reproduction of "Perchance to Dream". I was really disappointed with "The Kindness of Strangers".

Comment

Working...
                                X