No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKOS = The Kindness of Strangers, the audiobook Paul read produced by Big Finish. You can order it from their web site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      TKOS = The Kindness of Strangers, the audiobook Paul read produced by Big Finish. You can order it from their web site.
      is it good? Perchance to Dream was really good, it had me on the edge of my seat (figuratively speaking ) through out the whole thing and Paul's voice made me into a puddle of goo right from the start

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Do you see new pic of Paul in his IMDb profile? his Scottish blue eyes make me so faaaaaiiiiiinnnnnntttt!!!!! (THUD!)

A doctor in this thread? Oh I forget I am doctor... (Carson gave me CRP as I think that he's going to snog me!)

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0569295/

I am not happy with Down 12% of Paul's Starmeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          is it good? Perchance to Dream was really good, it had me on the edge of my seat (figuratively speaking ) through out the whole thing and Paul's voice made me into a puddle of goo right from the start
          Meh, it was mediocre at best, I thought... Perchance to Dream was much, MUCH better. Of course, there is one part that made me squee... (spoiler for those who want to be surprised)
          Spoiler:
          He used his regular canadian accent in an attempt to imitate McKay LOL

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
          Do you see new pic of Paul in his IMDb profile? his Scottish blue eyes make me so faaaaaiiiiiinnnnnntttt!!!!!
          Ohhhhhhhhh... what a sweet pic! *commencing fangirlish drooling*

Comment

*goes brain dead for a while*

Crimsonravenwolf, I had to rewind and listen to that bit three times just to be sure, ya know?

Comment

Heh, I SO need to download Perchance To Dream I assume you can buy a version to download? It's cool that it's produced by Big Finish, who make so many Doctor Who audio dramas!

And that pic is getting saved to my PC immediately *saves* I wouldn't mind using that pic in a banner either, maybe I'll try and make one myself (I've only got Microsoft Picture It! though so I'm not hopeful, I can't afford Photoshop).
              Last edited by Mirela; 13 September 2009, 08:44 AM.
              Newly liberated multi-thunker
              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
              Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Meh, it was mediocre at best, I thought... Perchance to Dream was much, MUCH better. Of course, there is one part that made me squee... (spoiler for those who want to be surprised)
                Spoiler:
                He used his regular canadian accent in an attempt to imitate McKay LOL

*brain melts after looking at the picture*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Check out these beautiful pics I found on a Paul website (one that seems to be in German).

Spoiler:

Guh....
                  Newly liberated multi-thunker
                  http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                  Julia xx

Comment

Hey Carsonites! Just thought I'd pop in and visit with my favorite doctor!

I'm her favorite doctor! YAY
                    sigpic

Comment

Ccaarrssoonn............*dreams*
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

*does cannon ball into gutter* Oh bugger, the pics....just freaking GUH!! Paul's new pic...bloody hell. Is it me or is he a tad cheeky in that pic? Beautiful baby blues,pouty lips...aw hell. I just blew up my own damn brain.
                        More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *does cannon ball into gutter* Oh bugger, the pics....just freaking GUH!! Paul's new pic...bloody hell. Is it me or is he a tad cheeky in that pic? Beautiful baby blues,pouty lips...aw hell. I just blew up my own damn brain.
                          More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!!! hehe }:O

Comment

*tackle hugs AMC* What's up sweetie? Tag! You're it! hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              *tackle hugs AMC* What's up sweetie? Tag! You're it! hehe }:O
                              *tacklehugs back* Homecoming was tireing.

Comment

Did ya have fun though? That's the important thing. }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X