Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
    Krissie678- i love your sigg!!
    Thanks but I have two rotating. Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      Thanks but I have two rotating. Which one?
      the one with the Click Five Lyrics on it.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

How sad is it that despite the fact that Gateworld's main page is my homepage, I'm hardly ever on the actual site, I always come straight here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          How sad is it that despite the fact that Gateworld's main page is my homepage, I'm hardly ever on the actual site, I always come straight here.

its not that sad i do the same thing the second it finshes loading i click on the forum button.

heyy anybody who wants stargate fanfic you should check this site out :

www.sg1-heliopolis.com its pretty good actually.

and now for some randomness: Look its a duckie !! -->
          -:..
          Last edited by GSRgategirl923; 11 April 2008, 03:41 PM. Reason: typosss
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post

its not that sad i do the same thing the second it finshes loading i click on the forum button.

heyy anybody who wants stargate fanfic you should check this site out :

www.sg1-heliopolis.com its pretty good actually.

and now for some randomness: Look its a duckie !! -->
            -:..
            Thanks, gategirl, I'll check it out.
            sigpic

Comment

WOW! It seems like everyones been here today... One page in one day, pretty good!
              To celebrate check out the new wallpaper I made @ my lj.
              Last edited by Krissie678; 11 April 2008, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                109 days until continum, 88 until S5, this will be named ....

The Summer of Stargate!!!!!

Oh yeah I have 1400 posts!!!!!!

But but but it will be winter for me though
                Janet
                sigpic

Comment

WOW! It seems like everyones been here today... One page in one day, pretty good!
                  To celebrate check out the new wallpaper I made.
                  Hey that is great. Two great ships. Sorry cannot green, must spread the love more.

Anyone willing to make me a Jenn/Ronon sig. I am hopeless with them. Dr.J makes my SamJack sigs. I do not have many pics of Jenn or Ronon. Any help will result in long life gratitude.

Thanks to Krissie my sigs now rotate. BTW my daughters name is Kris (yep just that), she is nine.
                  Janet
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                    Anyone willing to make me a Jenn/Ronon sig. I am hopeless with them. Dr.J makes my SamJack sigs. I do not have many pics of Jenn or Ronon. Any help will result in long life gratitude.
                    I PM'd you. Hope I can help.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      There is very interesting article about Tracker on the main page
                      Spoiler:
                      Looking forward to seeing Ronon and McKay together in this situation
                      Thanks for letting us know about the article 'cause I don't visit the homepage that often. About that...
                      Spoiler:
                      I think it will be interesting how Ronon...and I guess McKay will deal with Jen being kidnapped.
                      OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH tracker is going to be a great episode! (bouncing in my seat here! )

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                      But but but it will be winter for me though
                      Just get a margarita, turn all the lights on in the house, turn up the heat... and PRESTO! summer!

Comment

Hi guys.

Just had the worst couple of weeks of my life. I've had flu. My daughter's had flu. My dad fell and broke his pelvis. OH went back to Oz and finally yesterday my mum was admitted to hospital with, you've guessed it, flu. At least both my parents are in the same hospital.

I NEED some cheering up so I'm just going through the last few pages to see what hexciting news there is.

Comment

*hugs* Blencathra

Comment

Thank you for the hug. I needed that.

And, and, and ...... Tracker!!!!!! OMG. I can't wait. Just can't. I have to have it NOW!!! Written by Carl Binder too, who gave us Quarantine. I think we all know where his sympathies lie.

And everyone has lovely shiny new banners. I think I'm going to have to do a new one for me.

And newbies who love this ship

And Season 4 out on DVD soon.

*sigh*

P.S. Why are all my smilies yellow? Jaundice?

Comment

Oi! I tried to reply to some of this yesterday, but my computer went buggy and I just turned it off. So - -

Reni! Read the chapter and I loved it!! Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Krissie! I'm working on downloading the wallpaper! So far it's looking great! *I hate dial-up*

Blencathra! I am so sorry you've all been sick! (((hugs Blencathra))) Hope you're feeling better soon. All of you.

Mrs C! Don't forget the calypso/hula/salsa music when you're having you're "it's really summer" Stargate party!

Also, is there anything different (from ff.net) on Heliopolis? I haven't been there in ages. Funny since that was the first Stargate archive I came across.

SeNedra! I read your story! I loved it! I look forward to more fics you might write!

Ok, I think that was everything.

Laters,
                              Misi
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you Everlovin.

I have been inspired to write a story from the events coming up in Tracker.

So here it is everyone.

Trackered

Part One

by Blencathra

Spoiler:
                                One day, on hearing that another runner had been found, and used the to go offworld.

As they were walking throught the woods, the runner, named Kiryk grabbed and made off with her through the woods.

pleaded with to let her go but no to avail.

and were so shocked they could barely move for the minute but then they desperately began to give chase

Comment

Working...
                                X