Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis season 4 DVD info found here. July 8th can't come fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      Atlantis season 4 DVD info found here. July 8th can't come fast enough.
      wooohooo! bloopers AND deleted scenes! I agree... how many days left now.... Just

Comment

Thanks everlovin it is always nice to know someone likes what I did.

My take on McKay Keller is and it has been said before in someways Jennifer is not to sure of her self unless she is in the infermery working on someone. I think with McKay that would stay the same shw would not get any faith in her self at all he (McKay) would always overshadow her.

With Ronon though he would encurage(sp) her to believe in herself. Which would be good for her. Just like I think Keller would be good for Ronon I mean poor thing he was alone for 7 years then he joined up with the Atlantis ppl and he found friends and while he has gotten better with the attack first thing I think he needs someone with a genteler touch to help balance him.

And last well now I know when to get my season 4 DVD and I love the bloopers that will be fun.
        sigpic

Comment

109 days until continum, 88 until S5, this will be named ....

The Summer of Stargate!!!!!

Oh yeah I have 1400 posts!!!!!!
          Last edited by Rac80; 11 April 2008, 08:06 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rac80;8046489]109 days until continum, 88 until S5, this will be named ....

WhooHoo! Party time!! Way to go on 1400!!!!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

It sure is.. but you mean season 4 dvd, right? Or do you something I don't?

Comment

Hey y'all.

I agree with everlovin's sentiments about McKay. I like him as a character, as well (he has a lot of good qualities and has grown a lot over the course of the show), but I don't see Rodney with Jen.

Here's another chapter:

Back Home - Pt. 2

Enjoy.
                Last edited by renisanz; 11 April 2008, 10:47 AM. Reason: text formatting
                . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea another chapter (just finished reading it) keep up the great work reni I have been missing R/K stories I swear I think I have read them all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Yea another chapter (just finished reading it) keep up the great work reni I have been missing R/K stories I swear I think I have read them all.
                    Thanks. I've got an idea for a Kindred Pt. 2 tag. It'll be a oneshot (R/K, of course), and I may write it before going on to the next chapter. We'll see.

. . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

I like that "the summer of stargate.'

congrats on 1400 posts ill make you a shiny banner when i get home[
                      sigpic
                      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

There is very interesting article about Tracker on the main page
                        Spoiler:
                        Looking forward to seeing Ronon and McKay together in this situation

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          There is very interesting article about Tracker on the main page
                          Spoiler:
                          Looking forward to seeing Ronon and McKay together in this situation
                          Thanks for letting us know about the article 'cause I don't visit the homepage that often. About that...
                          Spoiler:
                          I think it will be interesting how Ronon...and I guess McKay will deal with Jen being kidnapped.

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                            Hey y'all.

I agree with everlovin's sentiments about McKay. I like him as a character, as well (he has a lot of good qualities and has grown a lot over the course of the show), but I don't see Rodney with Jen.

Here's another chapter:

Back Home - Pt. 2

Enjoy.

I'm off to read!!

And I'm soo looking forward to July for so many reasons!! Season 5, DVDs, movie! It'll all be awesome!!!!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only mckay fan here I'm actually looking forward to
                              Spoiler:
                              a love triangle between Ronon/Jen/Rodney because I know Rodney won't win out... and besides the AU we saw in Last Man, we've never seen that Rodney is really interested in her besides as an attractive friend. If Rodney and Jennifer did win over Ronon/Jen... it might feel like Rodney/Katie all over again (sorry, not a fan)

Comment

Krissie678- i love your sigg!!

and Rac - heres your colorful banner as promised ...

sigpic
                                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X