Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
    oh "stupid should have thought of that" hey let me ask you a question when you look at the public view of your profile is the box that contains "current activity" or something like that cut off at the bottom???
    Nope mine is Just fine

Alrighty time to say goodnight i will see you all tomarrow.
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

alright duont know if youre still there but bye
      *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

You are keeping safe, right? Getting any cool monsoons there? Ours won't be here for another couple of days.
        Yeah I live in Ft Worth and the only rain they have predicted from Dolly here is only 20% and all of it is south of me. and no we wont get rain here (and I mean good rain not just a if you are lucky you will get some light showers) till about mid to late Aug. every sunner around this time we get this High pressure cap that sits right over us and almost no rain is ever able to make it through.
        sigpic

Comment

sounds dry

sigpic

Comment

it is humidity is low which is great when it is 90 out side it only feels like 95-96 yay today we had a good breeze going which was nice but still hot. I am used to it though I have lived here almost my whole life so I know how it goes
            sigpic

Comment

DG you can take as much rain as you want from here.

Comment

oh sounds nice the REST of the year..... hey when you look at your profile is the box that says current activity LOOK like its been cut off but its not really?? like is there a kinda big gap between that box and the box below??

sigpic

Comment

holy crap Thanks gategirl....wow thats really cool.... wow....wow.... thank you, i feel special : ) and whose laura??? the botanist???? i shipped rodney with his little tablet computer....you know current circumstances and such spends his free time upgrade the ancient power system and whatnot.
                  Laura Cadman was the one that was stuck in Rodney's head during Duet. She also made an appearance during Critical Mass. I think they would make a wonderfully snarky pair!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Copter has said she would try and send some of the rain she is getting over to us so *fingers crossed*
                    sigpic

Comment

oh you mean cadman.....now i think would have been at each others throats before the day ended...theres a limit to the violence SGA is allowed to show lol

sigpic

Comment

OMFG i just tried to download the new podcast from GW and iTunes decided to upgrade and install every apple product and program onto my computer... geez!!! i dont want safari and all this i-crap....

sigpic

Comment

hi gategirl, welcome back, i think... dont know if youre really there or not..

sigpic

Comment

OMFG i just tried to download the new podcast from GW and iTunes decided to upgrade and install every apple product and program onto my computer... geez!!! i dont want safari and all this i-crap....
                            You do realize I have no idea what all you just said. Aside from you needed upgrades. I've got a pc.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

oh.. well i went to download that new podcast from gateworld and so it caused my itunes to automatically open up, then all of a sudden, my computer decides to download every availible software being offered by apple. so now my computers flooded with apple software. sorry i was really pissed off, i didnt know i didnt i did make sense

sigpic

Comment

Night, gategirl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X