Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O and if Rodney is hurt then Ronon will ber the main guy to resuce her and there is that whole whats it called Stockhard syndrome (you know the thing where if someone saves your life you get a thing for them) I know it starts with stock something.
    sigpic

Comment

I would prefer the strong heroic type over the whining but, and I'm worrying myself here, what if
      Spoiler:
      he is badly injured & she HAS to look after him?

I think I'll have to stop myself thinking about it.

I'll go & see if I can find any more spoilers for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        O and if Rodney is hurt then Ronon will ber the main guy to resuce her and there is that whole whats it called Stockhard syndrome (you know the thing where if someone saves your life you get a thing for them) I know it starts with stock something.
        I think you mean Stockholm syndrome. Though that's when you fall for the person imprisoning you.
        Spoiler:
        But would that mean she falls for Kiryk????!!!!!

Comment

Stockholm syndrome. Thats is what it's called.
          It's Rodney - when is he every badly hurt? I'm really hoping for a knight in shinning amour scene where he carries her to safety... with Rodney trailing behind.
          The thing is.... when they are walking/running through these woods to find her the conversation of how Rodney ended up with her in an alternative reality will start and how alternative Rodney changed the time line to bring her back to life. Anyway.... can't wait to see what happens. There will defiantly be some Ronon/Keller stuff.

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            I would prefer the strong heroic type over the whining but, and I'm worrying myself here, what if
            Spoiler:
            he is badly injured & she HAS to look after him?

I think I'll have to stop myself thinking about it.

I'll go & see if I can find any more spoilers for anything.
            Tell yourself this
            Spoiler:
            SHe is going to be talking about Ronon because he is a former Runner and that will keep him formost in her mind so she will be forced to think of him
            I tell myself that everytime I start to think about that eppy and that makes me think
            sigpic

Comment

I think you mean Stockholm syndrome. Though that's when you fall for the person imprisoning you.
              Spoiler:
              But would that mean she falls for Kiryk????!!!!!
              Stockholm thats it but I thought it went not only for a person that holds you captive but also for a resuceer(sp) or is that called something diffrent?
              sigpic

Comment

Tell yourself this
                Spoiler:
                SHe is going to be talking about Ronon because he is a former Runner and that will keep him formost in her mind so she will be forced to think of him
                I tell myself that everytime I start to think about that eppy and that makes me think
                I do that too! She might let something slip.... like the almost kiss. Stupid Radek (sp) - he's great but what bad timing! Surprised Ronon didn't hunt him down.... or Jen for that matter

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                  I do that too! She might let something slip.... like the almost kiss. Stupid Radek (sp) - he's great but what bad timing! Surprised Ronon didn't hunt him down.... or Jen for that matter
                  Yeah and Ronon just sits there with Zalenka and is calmly chatting with him.

And I looked it up Stockholm is only a captive/captive taker thing so what is the one where it applies to a person who rescues you
                  sigpic

Comment

*jumping into the conversation*

Here is a kiss to make you all feel better....

sigpic

Comment

Yeah and Ronon just sits there with Zalenka and is calmly chatting with him.

And I looked it up Stockholm is only a captive/captive taker thing so what is the one where it applies to a person who rescues you
                      No idea.... I have a friend who im IMing at the moment who takes Physiology - I'll ask her - hold on a minute. I just sent her a pic of Jason Momoa in Baywatch and in SGA - I think she's collapsed

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

so what is the one where it applies to a person who rescues you
                        Oh I dunno. I'll have to google it!

But you're right, she will have to talk about him a lot!!!!

Oh I AM looking forward to Season 5. Let's hope it's the best yet.

And thanks for the kiss MrsCoptersdoc!

Edited to say: Tried Google but no luck. Will wait to see what Mountie's friend comes up with.

Comment

My friend has recovered
                          And she has no idea - says it's something cheesey like "true love" - she needs to revise for her exam.
                          Oh and Jason Momoa is being added to the McGod list. You know McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy? Well we created a McGod list with all the hottest men (in our opinion) and they have McGod Names. McKay is already on it because.... well he is McKay. Anyone think of a good McName for Ronon?
                          This is random I know but still!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

And thanks for the kiss MrsCoptersdoc!

You are so welcome!
                            sigpic

Comment

since we have been refering to him being heroic (or is that just me what about McHero I am just being silly sorry
                              sigpic

Comment

since we have been refering to him being heroic (or is that just me what about McHero I am just being silly sorry
                                McWarrior?

McGrowly?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X