Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -cries- I think I murdered the thread, normally there's at least one message a day, but you're the first one to post after me...
    Lol, no you didn't murder the thread it was just taking a nap thats all.
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
      Lol, no you didn't murder the thread it was just taking a nap thats all.
      -pouts- Well, it needs to wake up, I'm unpacking loads of boxes and organizing my room, I need my Gateworld buddies!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        I was driving to school today and the idea for this wallpaper popped into my head.

Click on pic to enlarge
        Great. And I really love your sig:-)

Welcome DragonGirl

Comment

-pouts- Well, it needs to wake up, I'm unpacking loads of boxes and organizing my room, I need my Gateworld buddies!

Moving? *hugs DJ* I hate doing that! It's always such a pain. And trying to find new ways for all of your stuff to fit in you room? Argh!

Anybody know of new fic out there? I need. I'm so sad.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Moving? *hugs DJ* I hate doing that! It's always such a pain. And trying to find new ways for all of your stuff to fit in you room? Argh!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4162235/1/Threes_The_Charm

and

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4175260/..._My_Nightmares

And I know! I've hardly any shelf space, the only shelves are already being filled, and my dresser...ugh...on top of that, I've so much laundry to do!
            sigpic

Comment

and

And I know! I've hardly any shelf space, the only shelves are already being filled, and my dresser...ugh...on top of that, I've so much laundry to do!
              I have already read both of those they are really good. And yeah moving sucks I always lose stuff when I move.
              sigpic

Comment

Here's the sequel to Chasing Away my Nightmares, A Successful Pairing by Nika Dixon

Comment

and

Here's the sequel to Chasing Away my Nightmares, A Successful Pairing by Nika Dixon

These I am reading!! One of the things I love about this ship and it's writers is that they are ALL good! You too Krissie! I haven't really seen any fics out there where the characters are written badly (except mine) So, I'm off!
                  sigpic

Comment

These I am reading!! One of the things I love about this ship and it's writers is that they are ALL good! You too Krissie! I haven't really seen any fics out there where the characters are written badly (except mine) So, I'm off!
                    Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't really like my stories that much either, but if people like them that's great.

Comment

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't really like my stories that much either, but if people like them that's great.
                      Most of mine, I don't mind so much. Mostly because I obsess over each and every word. But, the one with Ronon and Jen, first, I don't write romance well. So, I worry over that. Second, it was a tag to Reunion and it didn't have the amount of anger that I know Ronon was feeling, it didn't have any sort of real reason to it except Jenn trying to make Ronon feel better. I thought it was lame. I was floored that other people liked it.
                      sigpic

Comment

that was really good. I would love to be able to write anything like that.
                        sigpic

Comment

anybody here that i can talk to ? im very bored and have nothing to do....
                          sigpic
                          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I so totally snurched this from another thread. It contains both good and bad news. Ah the angst that will emerge!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Well - Ronon did give away a major spoiler for Broken Ties:
                            Spoiler:
                            Are you sure you want to know?
                            Spoiler:
                            Really sure?
                            Spoiler:
                            REALLY?
                            Spoiler:
                            Tyre dies. He was talking about his new sword which is really cool and that he gets from a fallen comrade character, not realising that the sword was labelled 'Tyre's sword' on JM's blog LOL!!

He also said that there would be a love triangle between Ronon-Keller-Rodney, and there were some sweet Ronon/Jen moments near the beginning of the series.

I'm thinking Ronon and Rodney should fight it out

Oh and the other Ronon spoiler is:
                            Spoiler:
                            Last chance...
                            Spoiler:
                            He keeps the dreads!!! They've made a wig for him, so he's not losing the hair. On one hand, it's cool because Ronon looks great in the dreads (though Jason looks FIT without them), but on the other I was really looking forward to that scene in broken ties when he cuts them off!!
                            Ruby has been attending the con in Vancouver. Lucky her!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I so totally snurched this from another thread. It contains both good and bad news. Ah the angst that will emerge!!

Ruby has been attending the con in Vancouver. Lucky her!!
                              I saw those too!
                              As for the first :
                              Spoiler:

no contest, jen will pick Ronon over mckay... she is a girl with a brain! No need for any "fighting"!

and on the second one:
                              Spoiler:
                              I worry the wig will look too "fake" like Teyla's wig did in the first season. I understood the wig was made because the reattaching the dreds was too uncomfortable and he wore them for the first few eps only... we need pictures from later eps to confirm or refute this! We always need new pics!

Comment

I think
                                Spoiler:
                                love triangles can be fun to watch as long as Ronon and Jen end up together in the end. Honestly it would be better to have their relationship be straight up, but at least it is being addressed and not blatantly ignored by the producers.

Comment

Working...
                                X