Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to wonder at their thinking sometimes... obviously not logical thinkers... maybe just hopeful thinkers.
    sigpic

Comment

lol.. yeah maybe hopeful thinkers..lol..
      sigpic

Comment

BTW DG, Copter was right... the Elvira sig turned out very nice, the background fits the pics and sig really well and it has a great feeling to it.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah I agree DG it looks good.. my hubby liked it too

uggh!! There is a long wait for PKW!! I hope when I am ready for it there will be one for me!
          sigpic

Comment

What you up to Bailey?
            sigpic

Comment

Morning

I really love that you ae still awake cause it is evening in the US and I have my first two classes behind me already

I really want to participate at this challenge, hopefully I will find time, we are starting a new project today (teaching adults - my mum was forced - by me - to participate too ) and at the weekend there is a Sportsmen ball my parents and me are organizing. SO we will be busy. And I have to send my cv to a language school, they are looking for teachers for kids and FCE is enough I need a few other jobs cause the teaching is paid really badly in here and it is impossible to pay everything. I haven't spared a coin in this year and half

Yeah, renting is over I am glad, I like my job and I want to teach English, it is just that is too much of everything now. See you all later, need to have a coffe now

Comment

Morning SeN ..

I hope you find the time to make something for this week's challenge.. even if it is just one piece of art .. it sounds like you will be very busy this week!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                  What you up to Bailey?
                  Just woke up in the hubby's recliner. Going to move to my bed until the alarm goes off in a couple hours. Talk to you later today when you get up.

Morning SeN. and goodnight.
                  sigpic

Comment

good night Bailey sleep well

Tomorrow/later today is going to be a busy day for me.. Hubby gets paid so we are going to so food shopping and I have a workshop to go to (I am enrolling in school for Early Childhood Education so I can try to get a job as a Preschool teacher and the workshop is so I know how to enroll and such) so I might not be on very much tomorrow/later today
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi *waves* ... DG, yes! That was the Kavan sig I saw ... and yes bailey, blue is definitely his colour. Copter, the other Kavan sigs were pretty awesome too - excuse me while I just go and drool for a while ....

okay, done. *grins*

I've started working on something for the challenge ... never done anything with this kind of background before so it's a good challenge for me. And thanks everyone re reassurance that I can ask questions about how to do things. I'm a 'work it out for myself' kind of person but I know I'll get stuck so when that happens I'll definitely ask. *smiles happily ... actually, is there any other way to smile?*

Hope you all had a good valentine's day, if that's your thing ... didn't see much evidence of it here this year (someone at work usually gets flowers at the very least but not this year).
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack!

Great sig, DG!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        It is amazing how fast they turn people around in the hospital. My father-in-law had surgery last week, he had a pace maker put in his chest. When he got to the hospital ER they installed a temp pacemaker in his groin just to get his heart beats back up until they could do the surgery in the next morning... then after the surgery the next day, they kept him for a few hours before sending him home.

It just seems like that is something that should require one more night minimum. I'm sure it has something to do with insurance and the hospital's bottom line, but it just seems kinda quick.

Of course I know he liked to be home, but who likes hospitals.

Did your hubby have to work today as well?
                        I know I absolutely hated the one non-childbirth time I was in the hospital. I had cellulitis in my foot. It was swollen up like a watermelon, cherry red and very ouchy. (That's putting it very mildly) I was bored out of my gourd! No decent tv, nothing to do. I was in for 6 days because they were having a hard time finding an antibiotic that worked. I spent the next three weeks going into the hospital twice a day for more IV treatments.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

Don't envy you there Ever! Hospitals are boring, no matter what you bring with you for entertainment or who comes to visit! And there is really no resting or sleeping to be had.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sha that is how I learned I actually had to have Copter go through one of the tutorials she did and teach it to me through IM and snipped pics so I could see what she meant.

Glad y'all liked my Elvira Sig

Other than when I was born and visiting people I have never had to be in a hospital *knock on woods*
                            sigpic

Comment

Fortunately that was four years ago and long in the past. And yeah, it was awful.

I need to resize those sigs I made for all of you. I forgot to do that last night thus not sending them to Jade.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I keep looking at the textures and waiting for inspiration. Hoping to start tonight. Might have one idea... need to work on a manip first to use in it.

Morning DG.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X