Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the challenges are done because we all want improve Some of us are working with gimp for.. ehm... 3 years almost and the art looks as good (or worse) as the art by someone who started quite recently *cough* copter *cough* I might stop trying later cause I think I won't improve anymore, cause of my lack of graphic feelings So next step - gifs

Blen, I might try Outcast some day. I was watching house till the half - then the students came... Yeah it happens when you are a teacher Lol.

I chose the pics for my first villain

Sha, can I ask where do you put your pics? I cannot see your sig or anything in the last post. I guess it is not on photobucket, right? I know about some sites that don't display pics for users from some countries - especially mine
    Last edited by SeNedra; 22 February 2011, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Cool.

Is this better?

sigpic

Comment

Much better Maneth!! looks great!!!

So I just finished season 4 of Farscape... I am so glad there is PKW to end the story that would not have been cool if it was ended like that with a to be continued!!! I absolutely LOVED the back half of season 4 it was so great!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

Love the changes to all the sigs.

Yes, PKW was definitely needed, Jade. I really enjoyed it.

Too bad all shows didn't get a mini series to wrap things up.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
            I'll look into it.. the ABC site might stream them

I made a siggy for the RP I will be doing thought I'd share

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...4&d=1298353076
            ABC does have Castle episodes online. I don't know how soon they're there or how long they're online but it's something.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            Morning

Villains - great idea. now give me time to finish everything I am thinking about

Really, I got about 10 ideas, one is connected to Lost and I guess no one will understand here I chose the best three but I am not sure if I can do all.

I actually watched Castle once, I think the 1st season is on, and I must say it looks good - for both ship and thunk. Gonna watch it after I finish Bones. Now I am downloading a new House ep. Just a note to spoilers here - House has spoilers but that are always just speculations and I don't know anyone who would be able to guess from that what is actually going to happen. It is not usually wrong - but happens totally different way than it looks like So I am keeping to follow them. It keeps me on alert
            I might have to spend a lot of time doing this one. I'm hoping to get a few done in time though.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Morning everyone.

While you were all watching Castle or House I was watching Outcasts which is getting more & more intriguing. I was a little disappointed that my ship wasn't shown last night but I can still dream.

There's a nice little Castle/Beckett community on LJ if anyone is interested.

http://community.livejournal.com/castlebeckett/

As for fonts, I use http://www.dafont.com/.

Today I don't know whether to to the challenge or make a vid. I might do both if I have time.
            Thanks for the link to the LJ!

Also, if anyone's interested, there is http://castletv.net for pics, spoilers, fics, schedules and more.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Ever and Bailey..

Today I have to go to bed real late because I have to register for classes @ 7am ... I figure it would be easier for me just to stay up then go to sleep and force myself up @ 7...lol... I got a half hour until I can register early bird gets the worm.. I want to make sure I get the classes I want/need.. there are only like 40 spots open per class so I have to be quick about it I am really tired though I can barely type!
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck getting the classes you want, Jade. Then get yourself to bed.

I'll probably be gone for a while this morning for the book giveaway. Assuming that was ever scheduled.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ever and I will.. Hubby asked me to get him up @ 7 so I will.. then register for class then I will pass out...lol..
                  sigpic

Comment

You can register online? Lucky!
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

Little mini rant isn't NyQuil supposed to knock you out? I mean it normaly does but I took some for my sinuses last night and it took me almost an hour to fall asleep usually I am asleep within 30 mins and then I kept waking up usually I am out okay mini rant over
                      sigpic

Comment

yep online registration love it!!

Hi DG!! sorry Nyquil didn't work too well for you last night
                        sigpic

Comment

So Other than registering for classes what are the plans for today?
                          sigpic

Comment

Be glad it occasionally works for you, DG. Never does anything for me except leave a nasty taste in my mouth.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I am all registered.. early bird gets the worm!! took just a minute to do.. taking 3 classes this trimester I am soooo excited!!!

other plans?... sleeping...lol... but when I wake up the usual come on here.. I have to make my first post in the SGU RP and I might write a bit

well since I am all registered and I have that worry behind me I am going to pass out now talk to you all later today
                              sigpic

Comment

When I get back this afternoon, I'm capping another movie. Maybe one of the ones Mom's getting me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X