Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a bell choir Ever. Going to watch NCIS in about fifteen minutes. But wanted to do this manip while I watch. going to check my PB then I will come back here begging
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know I have nothing I am writing on I have a thought that could make a good story but I need to kind of flesh it out a bit first.

There are things I should get done (dishes, picking up) but I know that isn't it.

bailey what are you looking for? maybe one of us has something that will work
      sigpic

Comment

It was a picture of Ronon with Teyla, that I'm hoping to make into a pic of Ronon with Jenn... found it in my PB, which is odd since I load from my computer to PB, but it wasn't on my computer.

Thank you all for wanting to help though... should have asked sooner, then maybe I would have found it sooner.
        sigpic

Comment

Glad you found the pic we are helpful even when all we do is ask if you need help we are just that good
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome indeed.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe I am just bored and not forgetting something
              sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the other day that we should pose questions every few days to kind of get to know each other better... at least the Stargate side of everyone. Favorite eps, scenes, sayings, fav eps for each character even those we don't particularly like, favorite Teyla outfit and pic of it... things like that.
                sigpic

Comment

That would be fun
                  sigpic

Comment

It'd be fun to think up very obscure questions... like favorite inhabitants of a world visited by Sheps team and why? Not your typical questions, but harder ones that make you think.
                    sigpic

Comment

hmm what strange questions could we think up?
                      sigpic

Comment

If/when/what scene or episode did you begin to like Woolsey? Favorite room in Atlantis? How many rings are in Ronon's hair?
                        sigpic

Comment

ooOOoo if you were to move to Atlantis and could have any of the bedrooms you've seen who's would it be (must also produce pic of room chosen)
                          sigpic

Comment

well first one is pretty easy I love Richard Picardo so pretty much since I first saw him in SGA (I saw SGA before SG-1) I mean if nothing else who could watch the Return and not just love him to bits

Ronon's bedroom

and oh hmmmmm I have never counted hmmmmmm do we count thinks like the skull?

EDIT: Still Ronon's Room

sigpic

Comment

having trouble finding my pic to go with. be back in a minute
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay I can wait
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X