Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree bailey it would be a shame if she quits acting hopefully she can do both
    sigpic

Comment

Actually I haven't gone yet it's @6:30 tonight I am still waiting for hubby to be done with his mom.. he picked her up from the hospital and went and picked up his check and when I called him a few min ago he was taking his mom to pick up her meds..

Oh a little story about my roomie that I though you all would laugh at or roll your eyes at
      Spoiler:
      So I went into the house to go to the bathroom a little while ago when I get in there I can hear my roommate yelling at her fiance... and every so often I hear her put emphasis on certain words and I hear a stomp at the same time.. It sounded like she was stomping her foot!! lol... honestly the woman takes her fiance for granted.. She is so lucky he hasn't bailed on her for the way she treats him.. any other guy would have been peace out a long time ago! It's always his fault never hers and he has to do everything around the house... clean, take care of the baby, do the yard.. I mean everything.. She yells at him for the house being a mess... oh and she will get mad at him for not cleaning out HER car... I really don't know how her finance puts up with it.. my hubby talks to him about it and he says "Oh well whatever she wants she gets" I doubt he will ever get fed up and leave because he isn't the type of guy to abandon the mother of his child.. which is great there aren't very many guys out there like him but I just feel sorry for him..

that was a little longer than I expected sorry got carried away..
      sigpic

Comment

There are some crazy people in the world I will tell you that I had a run in with one today. When I went to get the girls.

Spoiler:
        By the time I get the oldest then get to the girls school the girls are inside and there is no one outside any more, and this school sets out those orange traffic cones I am not entirely sure why they have them at the entrance and exit to the parking lot and then spaced out around the lanes that cars travel to wait in line to get the kids. Anyway for whatever reason there is almost always a cone right in the middle of the parking spot closest to the school it is the one I usually pull into so that I am close to the entrance. Well today when I pull in as usual I hit this cone. Well there is a woman that is waving her arms at me half in her truck half out (the school nurse). As soon as I get out of the car and start wanking into the school she is on me. "You hit the cone. Did you not see it?" I told her I did but it was in my way no biggy. and I keep walking well she keeps after me telling me I had to get out (it was a little under my bumper) so I roll my eyes whatever I kick it out and leave it beside the parking spot and walk into the school. When I get out this woman is gone but she took the cone and put it upright in the center of my bumper. oooOOOooo I am stuck now aren't I?? So I start my car and since the vehicle in front of the space I was in was gone I pulled forward and I dragged that stupid cone across the parking lot till I got to the exit. Why would she care so much over something like that? I mean if it was something that I actually damaged I could understand but it is an orange traffic cone! I didn't hurt it it is a little dirtier than when I came along that is it and guess what ALL of those things are dirty because plenty of people have run over them like I ruined that thing by hitting it today
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Nothing perfect popping out for those two in the sig, but maybe this...

The place where I find peace again

Might be corny but I think of the quiet peaceful part of the day when I see those pics... probably because I have kids/dishes/dinner/work to deal with during the day, in the pics it looks like candlelit darkness and quiet - peace from the hectic day to day.

Getting mushy... been looking at too many stupid love quotes... lunch must be over.
          I really don't mind mush. I live on marshmellow fluff. Love the tag and added it to the sig. It even doesn't look awful on it.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMG_NYdBlfk
          I so agree with David Hewlett here. The woman doesn't know how to not be beautiful.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            There are some crazy people in the world I will tell you that I had a run in with one today. When I went to get the girls.

Spoiler:
            By the time I get the oldest then get to the girls school the girls are inside and there is no one outside any more, and this school sets out those orange traffic cones I am not entirely sure why they have them at the entrance and exit to the parking lot and then spaced out around the lanes that cars travel to wait in line to get the kids. Anyway for whatever reason there is almost always a cone right in the middle of the parking spot closest to the school it is the one I usually pull into so that I am close to the entrance. Well today when I pull in as usual I hit this cone. Well there is a woman that is waving her arms at me half in her truck half out (the school nurse). As soon as I get out of the car and start wanking into the school she is on me. "You hit the cone. Did you not see it?" I told her I did but it was in my way no biggy. and I keep walking well she keeps after me telling me I had to get out (it was a little under my bumper) so I roll my eyes whatever I kick it out and leave it beside the parking spot and walk into the school. When I get out this woman is gone but she took the cone and put it upright in the center of my bumper. oooOOOooo I am stuck now aren't I?? So I start my car and since the vehicle in front of the space I was in was gone I pulled forward and I dragged that stupid cone across the parking lot till I got to the exit. Why would she care so much over something like that? I mean if it was something that I actually damaged I could understand but it is an orange traffic cone! I didn't hurt it it is a little dirtier than when I came along that is it and guess what ALL of those things are dirty because plenty of people have run over them like I ruined that thing by hitting it today
            some people honestly!!
            sigpic

Comment

Ever I would have to agree with David Hewlett as well

Jade I know! I mean it is a traffic cone!! you know what happened to it nothing! And tomorrow if it is in my way again I will hit it again!
              sigpic

Comment

lol.. I would too!! it would be hilarious if that same lady was there tomorrow too to see you hit the cone again!!!
                sigpic

Comment

No kidding I don't understand what she was so upset about.

Jade have you seen A Dog's Breakfast (I was just sitting here and I thought about it and was wondering)
                  sigpic

Comment

yes I have seen A Dog's Breakfast I love that movie!!! David Hewlett is a genius!!

well I am going to go get something to eat with the hubby and I think after I will have to head out to the Workshop talk to you all later
                    sigpic

Comment

Have fun Jade!
                      sigpic

Comment

Seeya, Jade!
                        sigpic

Comment

I feel like there is something I am forgetting wonder what it is?
                          sigpic

Comment

Thought of what it is yet DG?

I may need some help finding a Ronon pic. I have one more place to look before I start pulling my hair out. I know I have it, just can't find it, but I need it for a manip. I hate it when I lose stuff like that because there are so many folders it could be in.
                            sigpic

Comment

NCIS? Gimping? Writing? Am I ringing any bells?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Thought of what it is yet DG?

I may need some help finding a Ronon pic. I have one more place to look before I start pulling my hair out. I know I have it, just can't find it, but I need it for a manip. I hate it when I lose stuff like that because there are so many folders it could be in.
                                Let us know if you need one of us to link you up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X