Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bailey.. so it' still Christmas Themed..lol.. been kinda neglected lately?
    sigpic

Comment

It's still winter for some of us... and Texas/New Mexico last week.
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't been able to sign on I am putting in my password and it is saying it is wrong and I am not getting an e-mail from them so that I can reset my password or be told what my password is
        sigpic

Comment

Am I missing anyone's challenge? I've gotten DG's, Copter's, Sha's, Bailey's, Blenca's, Jade's, and SeNedra's.

I've got my sigs done and sized for your guys. At least the two I have both pics and inspiration for. There are others I want to do, but they don't seem to want to be done.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

(((hugs))) DG you are having nothing but issues lately!!

sigpic

Comment

it is not surprising
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I haven't been able to sign on I am putting in my password and it is saying it is wrong and I am not getting an e-mail from them so that I can reset my password or be told what my password is
                OH NO!! is there a support number that you can call?

Ever sounds like you've got everyone
                sigpic

Comment

Then I can actually look at them! I've been waiting to not taint the results! Yay!
                  sigpic

Comment

oo00oo look and maybe you can post the winner tomorrow
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Hubby, Lord love him, needed help working out some muscle spasms in his back. I really wish they'd find some something that would counteract those.
                      Sorry to hear about Mr. Ever. You're a good Mrs. Ever though.

Oh... and I'm not sending any more sigs for the challenge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Then I can actually look at them! I've been waiting to not taint the results! Yay!
                        Your good Ever... I had to peak everytime I got a PM
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep! I'm going to look at them tonight!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                            OH NO!! is there a support number that you can call?

Ever sounds like you've got everyone
                            when I say I forgot my password it says
                            An email has been sent to the address we have on file for you. If you don’t get anything within a few minutes, or your email has changed, you may want to get in touch with the webmaster or forum administrator here.
                            sadly I have sent 3 requests and I have not gotten an e-mail. I know they have my e-mail right I have 2 other e-mails from when I first set up the account. and where it says I can contact the webmaster or admin here none of it is clickable
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              Your good Ever... I had to peak everytime I got a PM
                              I just looked out of the corner of my eye so I could get them saved.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ever, love your Teal'c sig - The Fangurls came... Too funny
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X