Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so no limits no anything other than just use those textures?
    sigpic

Comment

Jade... I can get into randimg now... yippee!
      sigpic

Comment

yeah pretty much skies the limit.. except you can only add 1 of your own textures to it.. but other than that you can do any type coloring you want and use and fandom you want

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Jade... I can get into randimg now... yippee!
        *runs to randimg to see if I can get on to*

YAY!! I can get into randimg too!! *starts reorganizing sigs to make room for all the pretty sigs I snurched today *
        sigpic

Comment

we can only do one sig or one wallie total?
          sigpic

Comment

no ...go ahead and do how ever many you want (not too much keep it reasonable ).. you can do just sigs or just wallies or a mix of both.. whatever you feel comfortable with and where ever your muse takes you..
            sigpic

Comment

okay thanks. we'll see what my muse says. it's been beating me up lately
              sigpic

Comment

what are all the sig sizes again? I know ever's is 700x125..........
                sigpic

Comment

I use 700x150.. I can go up to 700x175.. but I prefer 700x150
                  sigpic

Comment

is everyone working on the challenge or gone to bed?
                    sigpic

Comment

I had comp issues again so I was kicked off the internet
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about that DG

Daughter and I are watching Primeval and so I was distracted.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks bailey I can't seem to fully get rid of this stupid malware I have an anti malware program and I update and scan every day and yet some how I get malware again every day almost it is starting to really piss me off
                          sigpic

Comment

DG, at work we use a program called Malwarebytes. Seems to work pretty good. On one computer I had to run it in safe mode and then again in normal mode to completely get rid of everything. I had to run a full- scan also because the quick scan did not get it all. Not sure if this will help you or not.
                            Last edited by bailey1ak; 13 February 2011, 09:44 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am sorry about your computer problem DG... I gotta go pick up hubby be back in a bit
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                DG, at work we use a program called Malwarebytes. Seems to work pretty good. On one computer I had to run it in safe mode and then again in normal mode to completely get rid of everything. I had to run a full- scan also because the quick scan did not get it all. Not sure if this will help you or not.
                                that is what I have. Even with the full scan I still get something that attacks *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X