Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all! I'm doing better. Got some food and was able to take some muscle relaxers. That always helps.

Gategirl! I saw your location! Are you melting the snow with your evil eye or what?

Perkin, we never get snow here for Christmas. I may still sing along with Bing about dreaming of a White Christmas, but I never expect it. We light luminarias, have ristras, and chili lights around the yuccas. I think I've finally gotten used to Christmas in the desert!

SeNedra, I'm working on the chapter now. Send it to you soon!
    And Thank you for the THUNK pic! Those are always wonderful!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Glad you feel better. I am reading fics right now, I still have many new I haven't started yet. Most of them are amazing Did you read the new chaper of journeyman's fic? Really good one!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4731488/2/

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Gategirl! I saw your location! Are you melting the snow with your evil eye or what?
        I'm Just kinda glaring at it and going "Melt! Melt!"
        sigpic
        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
          I'm Just kinda glaring at it and going "Melt! Melt!"
          LOOOOL!!! That's hilarious. We had snow yesterday... now we have ice... It's FUN walking outside now
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

yay my vid has finally uploaded http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkoXwD2kok

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
              LOOOOL!!! That's hilarious. We had snow yesterday... now we have ice... It's FUN walking outside now
              Oh, Yup its night time now and all the melty stuff is frozen into ice.I went to the store earlier and i was slipping on the sidewalk.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                Glad you feel better. I am reading fics right now, I still have many new I haven't started yet. Most of them are amazing Did you read the new chaper of journeyman's fic? Really good one!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4731488/2/
                That was an excellent chapter! Brilliant of Torren! We want lots of Ronon/Jenn babies!

A few years ago, we lived higher up in the mountains and actually had a decent amount of snow. It was hilarious watching three kids who had never seen more than 2 inches of snow try to walk around in the snow and on the ice.

Now I get a lot of "I know all about the cold, Mom. Remember when we lived there?" I just laugh at them. I say when you've experienced 7 feet of snow and temps down to -10 F as highs, then we'll talk!

Yay another Perkin vid!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think the people with snow will like hearing that the forcasted high for Christmas day down here in Padre is going to be 79 I am sooooo going to the beach on Christmas day

and I know I can vent here so let me go it is a bit OT though
                  Spoiler:
                  my mom's stupid comp is driving me crazy!!!! first it is an old one so old in fact that the operating system doesn't work with any IM service okay I can handle that there I am busy and wouldn't be able to IM much anyway.

Next problem the monitor is as old as the comp and it is wearing down everything is too dark the teyla face is a dark dark brown with red lips that is all I see (I am pretty sure it is teyla anyway) so yesterday it was annoying because I could hardly see any pics because the shadow took up everything.

Now it has decided that I am not special enough to see pics at all so I get no avatars, no sigs, no eggs and if someone post a pic I just get some blank lies not even a little red x I tried clicking the link from when someone quoted a pic and I got nothing my comp thought for like 5 minutes before I went not happening.

To top everything else it is the slowest DSL internet ever!!

Okay I feel a little better now
                  sigpic

Comment

We have no snow around right now, but it may be falling in the next days, who knows. I am going to my friend tomorrow, I am so looking forward to see her new baby

I am off to bed now, night See ya tomorrow

Comment

Night SeN
                      sigpic

Comment

G'night SeN
                        sigpic

Comment

Night SeNedra!
                          sigpic

Comment

night

Comment

Night, Perkin!
                              sigpic

Comment

SeNedra! Go check your e-mail!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X