Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    I am not sure if we were talking about it here. What do you think about the SGU casting Carlyle? I know him, he is probably very popular in Britain but... I don't know. I hope I will get someone else to thunk

EDIT: Me too
    I am very excited about his casting. But he is VERY famous in this country. Everyone knows Robert Carlyle.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    Voting for the Isis Awards is now up.
    I voted. Some difficult choices. Why can't I pick them all.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      -laughs- Me too, DG! Started to watch something else with him in, I don't recall what, but as I get kicked out of the TV room every time I start to watch something, either so we can have cartoons on all day, when my cousin doesn't stay in there for more than two seconds, or so that Gramps or Grandma can watch their shows, I didn't get to finish it.
      As long as I am not the only one

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I am very excited about his casting. But he is VERY famous in this country. Everyone knows Robert Carlyle.

The name is fimilar but like I said I have only ever seen one thing with him I knew the face but I don't know from where he was wearing a lot of make-up in Eragon

I can and will vote in a few catagories but I am stuck with the sub-catagory of Angst/Drama (for Ronn/Jennifer) part of me would like to see me win and so voting for myself would make sence but I also think that compaired to the other stories mine isn't as good so I don' know where to vote with that
      sigpic

Comment

I love Robert Caryle!!!!! hes one of my fav uk actors, and THUNK!!!

you have got to love the full monty lol!
        I am so excited bout him coming to stargate, i have a whole renweed optimism for sgu. this guy is one of the most amazing actors, hes played james bond villians, hitler, james I, and so much more he can be funny and serious and the mmmmm factor def helps lol!
        (gush over)

Comment

The second pic is how I saw him, but I can't remember what movie.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

I believe that. But I am afraid that he is not my type. Maybe I will like him later, I hope so

The voting is off now, I will come back there later.

Comment

I just remembered what it is that I've seen Robert Carlyle in besides Eragon! 28 Weeks Later!
              sigpic

Comment

I have looked through his IMBD when he was first announced and Eragon is all I have seen from that list
                sigpic

Comment

Hello my lovely ladies
                  How is everybody today?

Comment

Good I am doing the last minute thigs before going out of town tomorrow for a week which reminds me I am going out of town for a week so I might not be on much
                    sigpic

Comment

Good for you guys Your are all going somewhere for Christmas and I'm the only one staying here all by my self

Comment

*hugs* Sorry Aqua
                        sigpic

Comment

No holiday for me. After New Year's I'm going to star my postgraduate studies and work, and I won't have time for anything I will have to wait till summer.

Comment

Sorry that you don't get much of a holiday
                            sigpic

Comment

O well, I will save some money and go somewhere great, for a change

Comment

That is the spirit
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X