Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I haven't pinpointed a single reason, i happen to believe its many many reasons, 2006 was a pretty bad year for me, a bit directionless. but i realise that issues now, are a continuation of issues from that time, and they are not seperate issues, but all muddled together.

Oh believe me, if its one thing people love about me more than anything else, especially the female friends, its my capacity to listen and to remember. I can remember things from conversations long past, i let people talk, its what i do. It's how ive learned so much from people, listening to what they say, seeing the expressions they make with their face which tell more than words ever could. Still i do find it hard to be alone with a female i don't know well. intimidates me. even one standing close. just any situation where i feel alone, it freaks me out.

We were watching a big sporting event here in aus last night, and one of the girls said she had never heard me so loud, and i said, yeah thats because im very passionate about sport, and when im passionate about anything, i let people know. i suppose she got a glimpse of me, the quiet and the passionate.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I haven't pinpointed a single reason, i happen to believe its many many reasons, 2006 was a pretty bad year for me, a bit directionless. but i realise that issues now, are a continuation of issues from that time, and they are not seperate issues, but all muddled together.

Oh believe me, if its one thing people love about me more than anything else, especially the female friends, its my capacity to listen and to remember. I can remember things from conversations long past, i let people talk, its what i do. It's how ive learned so much from people, listening to what they say, seeing the expressions they make with their face which tell more than words ever could. Still i do find it hard to be alone with a female i don't know well. intimidates me. even one standing close. just any situation where i feel alone, it freaks me out.

We were watching a big sporting event here in aus last night, and one of the girls said she had never heard me so loud, and i said, yeah thats because im very passionate about sport, and when im passionate about anything, i let people know. i suppose she got a glimpse of me, the quiet and the passionate.
      Spoiler:
      First off, remember still waters run deep. Cliche I know, but also true. I'd be willing to bet you run deep, my friend.

Next, just smile that charming smile I know you have and every woman around will be throwing themselves at you. You are smart, funny, and caring. There you go. Three quarters of that done.

And, remember that you are liked and loved all around the world. After that, you'll know that metaphorically at least, you are not alone. You can handle social settings.

As an aside, I'm trying to figure out how in the world I got a paper cut while typing. It stings!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Spoiler:
        First off, remember still waters run deep. Cliche I know, but also true. I'd be willing to bet you run deep, my friend.

Next, just smile that charming smile I know you have and every woman around will be throwing themselves at you. You are smart, funny, and caring. There you go. Three quarters of that done.

And, remember that you are liked and loved all around the world. After that, you'll know that metaphorically at least, you are not alone. You can handle social settings.

As an aside, I'm trying to figure out how in the world I got a paper cut while typing. It stings!
        Spoiler:
        Ohh i run deep i know that, my counsellor knows that too. I think all my friends seem to know that, they think they are getting somewhere but they end up only scratching the surface. im not blowing my own horn here, i know i am deep. too deep for my own good and sanity probably

Aww thankyou *hugs* My mother always comments on my smile and eyes. although i don't happen to think im a catch, far from it.

As for social settings, well this is different than meeting people in person

as for your finger ,thats just weird

Comment

You're just talented that way, Ever.
          -hugs BB-

I'm not going to bed yet, but I'm off for the night, gonna try writing more of my Gossip Girl story, so I can try to have a new chapter up by the time my friend wakes up tomorrow.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Ohh i run deep i know that, my counsellor knows that too. I think all my friends seem to know that, they think they are getting somewhere but they end up only scratching the surface. im not blowing my own horn here, i know i am deep. too deep for my own good and sanity probably

Aww thankyou *hugs* My mother always comments on my smile and eyes. although i don't happen to think im a catch, far from it.

As for social settings, well this is different than meeting people in person

as for your finger ,thats just weird
            Spoiler:
            Listen to your mother! Mom's know about these things!

And, yes. I'm aware that this is a different sort of thing than real life settings. In real life I'm no where near as chatty as I am here. But still, it has allowed us to get to know a certain side of you. I'm guessing that it is a side that not too many others know. But still, we love you. We all hope for the best for you. I'm sure there are people there in your RL that are the same. When you're at these social functions, work out a code with your friends. When you're feeling paniced(sp?) signal one of them and have them give you a goofy look or something. Anything to break that pattern. Because to me, it does sound like a pattern. And once it's broken and you gain some confidence again, you'll feel much more comfortable with these settings, classes, work, etc.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              You're just talented that way, Ever.
              -hugs BB-

I'm not going to bed yet, but I'm off for the night, gonna try writing more of my Gossip Girl story, so I can try to have a new chapter up by the time my friend wakes up tomorrow.
              Happy writing! I set up the framework for a Daniel/Vala fic today. But it was the first time in more than a week that I've opened my notebook or Word Perfect. I just haven't been in the mood to write.

I'm kinda dreaming up different scenes to different fics. It's just hard putting those scenes into an actual fic!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Spoiler:
                Listen to your mother! Mom's know about these things!

And, yes. I'm aware that this is a different sort of thing than real life settings. In real life I'm no where near as chatty as I am here. But still, it has allowed us to get to know a certain side of you. I'm guessing that it is a side that not too many others know. But still, we love you. We all hope for the best for you. I'm sure there are people there in your RL that are the same. When you're at these social functions, work out a code with your friends. When you're feeling paniced(sp?) signal one of them and have them give you a goofy look or something. Anything to break that pattern. Because to me, it does sound like a pattern. And once it's broken and you gain some confidence again, you'll feel much more comfortable with these settings, classes, work, etc.
                First off: HAPPY 35000 Wildwomen!

Spoiler:
                Yeah you are probably right. its been a long pattern. I think you have all been able to see this side of me, the passionate side, the naughty side, lol, all aspects in many respects, because im calm when im talking here. its easy to chat like this, i think we would all agree. there is something soothing about chatting about these things on here, where people can read into your words.

Comment

Happy 35000 posts!!

How in the world did we miss that one? I thought we had a couple of more pages!

Spoiler:
                  So break the pattern. Like I said, set up a code with a friend. Not so the friend can come rescue you, but so the friend can let you know that everything is still ok. Do you see the difference? One is suggesting that you can't do it. The other is giving support when you need it.
                  sigpic

Comment

It just passed us by tis all Although i saw it coming up on the last page...

Spoiler:
                    yeah i can see the differences, although being rescued sounds better to me. even in our own house, when we have friends over for a party or something, i tend to spend the time alone. or as in the case of the last time we had something here, everyone else went out, i stayed and cleaned up the house, and did my own thing, just keeping myself as company. and everyone else believed i wouldn't come out to meet them like i said i would. they were surprised when i showed up.

Comment

It just passed us by tis all Although i saw it coming up on the last page...

Spoiler:
                      yeah i can see the differences, although being rescued sounds better to me. even in our own house, when we have friends over for a party or something, i tend to spend the time alone. or as in the case of the last time we had something here, everyone else went out, i stayed and cleaned up the house, and did my own thing, just keeping myself as company. and everyone else believed i wouldn't come out to meet them like i said i would. they were surprised when i showed up.
                      Spoiler:
                      I suppose rescuing at first is ok. I'm afraid, if it were me, that would become another crutch. Another pattern that would eventually need to be broken. Glad you made it down to join the fun last night. It really is a positive step.

And I don't know for sure, but I just might head off to bed. It's almost midnight here and I need to get up in 8 hours. Love you all!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Ever *big hugs you wonderful lady*

Have a good sleep

Comment

Thank you Ever *big hugs you wonderful lady*

Have a good sleep
                          *blushes* (((BB)))

I'd have done as well just staying up. As soon as I laid down, my knee started hurting like crazy. It was another two hours before I could get some sleep.

How is everybody this morning?
                          sigpic

Comment

*Huggles* Ever that sucks.

I am good although I felt like staying in bed for another few hours this morning
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              *Huggles* Ever that sucks.

I am good although I felt like staying in bed for another few hours this morning
                              I might head back to bed myself. I just had to get up to get hubby going for a meeting. He's up and gone, so who knows!

And there's another chapter of Without Hope up. Watch out! It's got a serious cliffie!
                              sigpic

Comment

That is a plan too

YAY I love that that story is updated every day at least we wont have to wait long for the next chapter I wish I could write that fast or have the patience to write a whole story and then post a new chapter every day but if I don't get feed back a story would never be finished
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X