Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Aqua!

Be back soon, need to switch computers
    Last edited by Mountiegirl; 24 December 2008, 02:31 AM.

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Hey there, kids!
      How is everyone, this Christmas Eve?
      I am officially all done and i'm looking forward to putting my feet up and watching some festive movies... what would be your choice?
      I'm leaning towards Elf and maybe later on, when the pixies are in bed, a tipsy Moulin Rouge singalong!

Oh, and I have a sig if anyone wants it....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
        Hey there, kids!
        I am officially all done and i'm looking forward to putting my feet up and watching some festive movies... what would be your choice?
        I'm leaning towards Elf and maybe later on, when the pixies are in bed, a tipsy Moulin Rouge singalong!

Nice sig Fuchsia!
        Well, I'm having a good Christmas eve so far. I managed to fix my iPod!
        I'm currently on my laptop which is VERY slow! Also, I have to install loads of updates... which is a pain.
        How's yours?

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Hi Mountie!
          If you mean how's my pc, it's okay right now, but it was very sick a few nights ago.
          I was stupid (yes, looking for those episodes..)and went to a website that was full of spyware, and every other horror.
          My hubby fixed it, but was cross with me, and i had to be nice to him all evening!

I wish I could say I've learned my lesson....

Comment

Hey there, kids!

snurch, love the sig I'm going to watch the lost treasure of the grand canyon, its got micheal shanks and JR Bourne in it, mmmmm

Comment

Hi Perkin!
              Glad you like it... and that movie with Michael Shanks... is it on tv or have you got the dvd?

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!
                Spoiler:

I snurched that from another site.
                I need to get ready for christmas...it's been hard this year. and now it's raining!!!! no white christmas here just a muddy, murky brown one! I need to get my presents for hubby wrapped (got a daughter who enjoys that duty) and get all of the little knicknacks up! and make some cookies and rolls to go with the turkey and ham. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!
                Last edited by Rac80; 24 December 2008, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Same to you, Rache! *HUGS*

Comment

Hi Perkin!
                    Glad you like it... and that movie with Michael Shanks... is it on tv or have you got the dvd?
                    It was on sky in America last week and ive snurched it from a mate in the US....mmmmm

here the imdb link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229370/

Comment

Hi Mountie!
                      If you mean how's my pc, it's okay right now, but it was very sick a few nights ago.
                      I was stupid (yes, looking for those episodes..)and went to a website that was full of spyware, and every other horror.
                      My hubby fixed it, but was cross with me, and i had to be nice to him all evening!

I wish I could say I've learned my lesson....
                      Oh no! I hope it's all fixed!
                      I wish I could say my computer is okay... but it's going at a snails pace... shame really, It's three years old tomorrow.
                      I think it's all my downloading, but have I learnt my lesson? Nope, downloading again.

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

its prob not just downloading, three years is pretty old for a computer these days and they just tend to not be as good, mines about 3 yrs old and despite upgrade im going to need to spend about £400 to upgrade it to how i want....all i want for xmas is money for my comp...fingers crossed, then i can make uber vids!

Comment

How is everyone today? Having fun for the holiday

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                            Ooo, thankie for the lurvely Christmas pressies

Rac, that's a very healthy attitude, not just with religion, but just in general. Don't force people to do things they don't want to. They will only end up resenting you for it. And thanks, hon. I love you all, as well My dear Dellers!!!

Okay, it's only 40 minutes left until it's Christmas here Weee!!! (We celebrate on the 24th here).
                            Happy Christmas Kitten (copying blen cause the english phrase sounds so cool!)

Gee someone thinks I have a healthy attitude??? comes with the wisdom of ages that I have accumulated since turning 45 (a year and a half ago) *blinks wisely*
                            I think I will have my sg1 season 10 dvds in today... I am nearly done (last watched memento mori one of my fave eps!) I started my rewatch a few weeks ago. But tonight will definitely be a white christmas followed by it's a wonderful life! (family traditions!)

Comment

We always watch Wonderful Life in the evening, but my daughter always protests... she's ten and would rather have star wars!

Comment

Hey there, kids!
                                Well, Fuchsia. It's Christmas Eve here, sneaking on since it's a couple of hours until dinner and the church-goers, namely my sister's in-laws are heading out (none of us are religious, but on that side of the family going to church on Christmas is tradition).

We've already watched two movies here. There are two movies in particular that are traditionally aired here on Christmas Eve, the first one is this Czech Cinderella movie (don't ask me how it's become Christmas tradition, it just happened). It's one of the few movies here that is aired with dub (but one where we hear all the original voices in the background). A couple of youtube vids of it:
                                Fanvid using the movie theme
                                Fanvid using an English song
                                Fanvid with just a melody

The second one is a Norwegian one called "Reisen til Julestjernen" (The Journey to the Christmas Star), also a fairytale-ish movie It's the story of a little princess who wants the Christmas star so much that she runs out in the middle of the night to get it (because her uncle told her that to get it you have to give it your heart), she vanishes, and when her father curses the star, both the star and the queen vanishes as well. Twelve years later a girl traveling with a theatre troup promises the king to go out and find the star, On her journey she runs into santa and his elves and because she's never received a Christmas present in her life, Santa tells her she can have anything she wants, so she asks to find the star and he tells her how to find it. And when she finds the star the king and everyone else finds out that this girl is the princess that went missing all those years ago...
                                Fanvid using the songs "Only Hope" and "All my life"
                                A song from the movie (it's in Norwegian)

Anyways, those are our Christmas movie traditions Enjoy the vids And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X