Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily I was obliged to turn him off - everyone came home wanting feeding.

Sam - please, PLEASE, PLEASE shoot him now and then he will never have existed to plague us in SGA.

Comment

I know he was so annoying in that ep

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        I know he was so annoying in that ep
        I keep thinking that Sam should have made him suck on that lemon.

Or!! Teal'c has a little talk with him at the end sorta like he did with Mayborne and say "If we were on my world I'd be well withing my rights to dismember you." *looks menacing* I love Teal'c!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Luckily I was obliged to turn him off - everyone came home wanting feeding.

Sam - please, PLEASE, PLEASE shoot him now and then he will never have existed to plague us in SGA.
          *happy sigh* so very true

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I keep thinking that Sam should have made him suck on that lemon.

Or!! Teal'c has a little talk with him at the end sorta like he did with Mayborne and say "If we were on my world I'd be well withing my rights to dismember you." *looks menacing* I love Teal'c!
          Oh that would be perfect
          sigpic

Comment

Hi all.
            What is being discussed 2day?
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Pinielf. We are discussing Rodney in 48 hours.

That would have been brilliant Misi. I'm having to brace myself to watch the rest of the episode now.

Comment

Grrrr. So in 48 hours Rodney says "I always had a weakness for dumb blonds". I wonder if he thinks that about Jennifer? And I wonder what she would say to him if she knew?

Comment

Grrrr. So in 48 hours Rodney says "I always had a weakness for dumb blonds". I wonder if he thinks that about Jennifer? And I wonder what she would say to him if she knew?
                  OH I had never thought of that.
                  sigpic

Comment

What happened to Rodney crash on Carter?
                    sigpic

Comment

Perkin - I LOVE your Sam/Jack vid. It's PERFECT (and I really, really mean that). Favorited and left you a comment. Btw, could you give me a tip on where I may order Poets of the Fall CD's? (also are there any CD's you recommend getting first?)

LMAO, that's hilarious!

Pity we never got to see Jewel wearing it.
                      *tries to imagine it... has a gigglefit*

Welcome into the fold, NACStein I agree with you. Deller is the way to go and if anyone could edit out the McIcky factor of SGA I could maybe eventually watch those last ten episodes (but ONLY if they were to be edited)

As for TPTB, I will NEVER forgive them! I didn't forgive DR for GG season 7, despite the fact that I did get two minutes at the end showing my pairing get back together. Here... I have no reason to forgive them.
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pinielf View Post
                        What happened to Rodney crash on Carter?
                        Just McKay being McKay and thinking he is gods gift to the world
                        sigpic

Comment

What happened to Rodney crash on Carter? It was forgotten about in season 4. Why? And was it resolved?
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Rodney's crush on Sam got forgotten about when Gero decided that McKeller was the way things were going to be.

Personally I found it amusing that he thought every woman was in love with him, Sam, Elizabeth etc.

Kitten, for me the only way TPTB can redeem themselves is to put our idea about Jennifer being a clone into the SGA movie. But I think there is about as much chance of that happening as there is of me becoming Mrs Johnny Depp.

Comment

Here's a link to a new Jennifer Keller multishipping pic game. If you haven't got a pic, you can pinch mine that I'm just about to post.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62691
                              Last edited by Blencathra; 05 January 2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

We are discussing Rodney in 48 hours.
                                Hello Hello Hello.

Hmm Rodney in 48 hours.....
                                he is the reason i dont like that episode.
                                i hate his dumb blonde comment.
                                And if i were Sam i would have thrown a lemon at him or something after that comment.
                                sigpic
                                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X