Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Way to easy...
    But hey, Torri makes it so easy to be easy for her!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I always judge these really really really bad Saturday night movies by the worst one I've seen. Wish I could tell you the name of it! It had Bruce Campbell and Renee O'Connor (which is why I watched it cause I love those two) and it had something to do with astronauts. Let me tell you SA is a brilliant masterpiece in comparison. LOL Sorry Bruce and Renee!
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        I always judge these really really really bad Saturday night movies by the worst one I've seen. Wish I could tell you the name of it! It had Bruce Campbell and Renee O'Connor (which is why I watched it cause I love those two) and it had something to do with astronauts. Let me tell you SA is a brilliant masterpiece in comparison. LOL Sorry Bruce and Renee!
        Autolycus and Gabrielle! That's good enough to get me to watch!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I remember that, really horrible, but love those two. Oh yeah, it's Alien Apocalypse. Which would you prefer an Alien Apocalypse or a Stonehenge Apocalypse, hmm?

Comment

"Alien Apocalypse".lol I saw this movie. So yes definitively, SA is a masterpiece in comparison.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

The first bad scifi movie I saw was Mammoth because it had Summer Glau - I remember I laughed a lot at how ridiculous it looked.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Heh! I imagine we'll have a merry old time cringing and laughing at JoeF's movie when it finally comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Heh! I imagine we'll have a merry old time cringing and laughing at JoeF's movie when it finally comes out.
                  Can't wait to see it. I love how our scifi guys just end up doing the most corny scifi movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Autolycus and Gabrielle! That's good enough to get me to watch!
                    Me too! Netflix has it streaming right now so I watch it once in a while. Love it!

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                    I remember that, really horrible, but love those two. Oh yeah, it's Alien Apocalypse. Which would you prefer an Alien Apocalypse or a Stonehenge Apocalypse, hmm?
                    Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    "Alien Apocalypse".lol I saw this movie. So yes definitively, SA is a masterpiece in comparison.
                    Wait, another apocalypse? LOL The world isn't always ending, is it?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    The first bad scifi movie I saw was Mammoth because it had Summer Glau - I remember I laughed a lot at how ridiculous it looked.
                    Oh, I'll have to look for that. Love me some Summer.
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Me too! Netflix has it streaming right now so I watch it once in a while. Love it!

Oh, I'll have to look for that. Love me some Summer.
                      Summer is love!!! Loved her in Firefly/Serenity and The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Can't wait to see her new show The Cape.

Comment

Lol I remember when I watched the tv show "Angel". 5 seasons and at least 7 apocalypses.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Scary Kitty on the Sparky Thread recommended I post this here:
                          On Twitter someone asked Martin Firrell what he saw in Elizabeth Weir and he responded with:
                          @BlueBlueKitty Weir is neither 'action woman' nor 'sex kitten' but something we haven't seen before where gender is coincidental...
                          She makes mistakes - sure - but she works through the intellect and with ideas of cooperation.
                          She is strong and clear but also collegiate and contemplative, complex, flawed and believable. In my little ol' opinion
                          sigpic

Comment

*salutes*

I just love Firrell's answer. Elizabeth Weir is a REAL woman, with all her flaws and foibles, instead of just another genre cliche. But then again, it's so easy to see that she's made of awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              On Twitter someone asked Martin Firrell what he saw in Elizabeth Weir and he responded with:
                              @BlueBlueKitty Weir is neither 'action woman' nor 'sex kitten' but something we haven't seen before where gender is coincidental...
                              She makes mistakes - sure - but she works through the intellect and with ideas of cooperation.
                              She is strong and clear but also collegiate and contemplative, complex, flawed and believable. In my little ol' opinion
                              Awesome that she is! And Torri brought that out great.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                I love this answer i've just started watching Atlantis again and forgot how amazing Weir/Torri is! Getting hooked on all of it again is so much fun!!

Comment

Working...
                                X