No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*rubs hands together in glee* I cannot wait to see what Firrell comes up with for Torri... This is gonna be fantastic!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Propworx finally got this week's auctions up, and yes, there's another lot of two Elizabeth Weir red t-shirts up for sale.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Propworx finally got this week's auctions up, and yes, there's another lot of two Elizabeth Weir red t-shirts up for sale.
        *gasps* No.... really?!?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          *gasps* No.... really?!?

*snickers* Another week, another pair of Weir shirts. I told you she was a clothes horse! LOL! Of course, so is Sheppard, from how many of his uniforms have been put up...

Comment

I want to say "sorry" to the guy who sells the SGA products on Ebay. I laughed when I saw the toothbrush of Sheppard because we never saw it but I was wrong. It's the toothbrush John used in "Mr and Miss Miller". He used it to clean his golf stuffs.lol

By the way, good news about Torri
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I want to say "sorry" to the guy who sells the SGA products on Ebay. I laughed when I saw the toothbrush of Sheppard because we never saw it but I was wrong. It's the toothbrush John used in "Mr and Miss Miller". He used it to clean his golf stuffs.lol
              *snickers*

By the way, good news about Torri
              *blinks* Are you talking about the Hero project with Martin Firrell, or something else?

Comment

The final score on this past week's auction of a lot of two Weir uniform shirts: $128.26.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*blinks* Are you talking about the Hero project with Martin Firrell, or something else?
                  The project with Martin Firrell. There is something else?
                  sigpic

Comment

The project with Martin Firrell. There is something else?
                    Heh, I thought for a moment that you were hinting at something else!

Comment

And before I forget: In auction news, there's another lot of two Weir shirts (a red t-shirt with gray side panels and a red and gray tank top) up for sale this week. Happy bidding!

Comment

And there's still T-shirts coming... I'm really wondering how many she had... plenty of spares too, I'm guessing.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          And there's still T-shirts coming... I'm really wondering how many she had... plenty of spares too, I'm guessing.
                          Yeah... they sure made a lot of duplicates of shirts that she never even wore (like the two-tone tank top)... LOL!

Comment

Has anyone seen this movie? Dr. Weir and Tamara Adama are in it.
                            sigpic

Comment

First reaction. I was surprised to see TF1 international. It's french youhou!!!lol
                              But no I didn't see this movie and now I want to watch it because Torri in uniform....wow
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, the forum's back up just in time for the current week's auctions to end!

This week's pair of Weir uniform shirts went for $158.05.

Comment

Working...
                                X