No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a one-off, or will we see Judge Jerue again?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Is this a one-off, or will we see Judge Jerue again?
      Well, seeing as how the show is on the verge of being cancelled..... chances might not be good. But thanks for the screencaps!
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Yay, thanks for the screencaps, mcbarr!

In other Torri news, it seems that Stonehenge Apocalypse is going to be released on DVD December 21. It's available for preorder at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. (B&N appears to be cheaper at the moment.) Bring on the scifi crack with Torri and Misha!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Yay, thanks for the screencaps, mcbarr!

In other Torri news, it seems that Stonehenge Apocalypse is going to be released on DVD December 21. It's available for preorder at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. (B&N appears to be cheaper at the moment.) Bring on the scifi crack with Torri and Misha!
          So gotta buy, I hope there's some behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
            So gotta buy, I hope there's some behind the scenes.
            Given that it's a made-for-TV movie, I'm guessing that it's going to be a bare bones release.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Given that it's a made-for-TV movie, I'm guessing that it's going to be a bare bones release.
              Yeah, you're probably right. It'd be great if they did. At least like a blooper reel or something.

Comment

Yeah, you're probably right. It'd be great if they did. At least like a blooper reel or something.
                OMG, I can just imagine the behind-the-scenes insanity that might end up on a blooper reel!

Comment

OMG, I can just imagine the behind-the-scenes insanity that might end up on a blooper reel!
                  lol, yes, Torri would have us laughing I bet. It's a bummer that SGA had no bloopers.

Comment

lol, yes, Torri would have us laughing I bet. It's a bummer that SGA had no bloopers.
                    Actually, they did put a blooper reel on the S4 DVDs.

Comment

Actually, they did put a blooper reel on the S4 DVDs.
                      Oh snap. See I haven't watched all of season 4. Without my Lizzie its just so hard to watch. Well, I did finish rewatching season 3 so I'll get to it. Though I would've loved some Torri bloopers.

Comment

Oh snap. See I haven't watched all of season 4. Without my Lizzie its just so hard to watch. Well, I did finish rewatching season 3 so I'll get to it. Though I would've loved some Torri bloopers.
                        Don't worry, you're not missing much. The S4 blooper reel is bogged down with Mallozzi and Martin Gero continually interrupting to make choice comments. Meh.

Comment

Don't worry, you're not missing much. The S4 blooper reel is bogged down with Mallozzi and Martin Gero continually interrupting to make choice comments. Meh.
                          Ah, darn. Oh well, save it for last.

Comment

Ah, darn. Oh well, save it for last.
                            Hah!

Oh, and in other news, the latest round of eBay auctions from Propworx is now up... no Weir items this week.

Comment

Hah!

Oh, and in other news, the latest round of eBay auctions from Propworx is now up... no Weir items this week.
                              Ah bummer. Though I'd never have the money to buy any of that stuff anyways.

Comment

Good morning, Weir fans! Another week, another round of auctions from Propworx, and this time, we've got a Weir item... A pair of duty shirts, one v-neck long-sleeve (like the one worn in Rising and a few other early episodes), and one of those never-seen tank tops with gray stripes at the shoulder and sides.

Falcon Horus will no doubt be pleased to note that there's also a Kate Heightmeyer shirt available.

Happy bidding!

Comment

Working...
                                X