This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    Beckett is in one of the first season main cast photos and he does have individual photos, so he's definitely being treated almost like a main cast member. And Beckett had his own episode, too.

Here's hoping for full main cast status soon!
    Maybe we should start a petition...
    "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
      I think he will become a larger character than Fraiser did in SG-1 though. Maybe in a few seasons...
      He already is. At least, I think so... He's been in most episodes aired this far, which was not the case for Fraiser halfway through season 1 of SG-1.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Here's hoping for full main cast status soon!
        I think of him as a main character already and he definitely should be in the credits.
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
          I think of him as a main character already and he definitely should be in the credits.
          But then who will they kill off in season 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            Good point. Ah, I'm sure they'll rustle up someone. But at least Carson'll be safe.

Probably.
            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

They may not have to kill anyone the cast off. *crossing fingers for luck*

Comment

Hopefully they learned the last time that it's bad...
                Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

They can kill off Bates. By that time, although we didn't like his no nonsense security obsession at first, we will have warmed to his character and see that he's not so bad. He just wants everyone to be safe and if that means rubbing some people the wrong way, so be it. So we will feel his loss.

They better not kill off Beckett. Not only is he the head medical doctor, he has the Ancient gene. And a cute accent.

Killing him off would just be wrong on so many levels.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Okay, so I just rewatched the first episode again. You know the part where they're all getting ready to leave Earth and Dr Weir leaves the tape for her boyfriend, Rodney gives up his cat (sob! ), Ford says goodbye to his parents, etc?

And then you have Carson being served dinner by his mum! I love that bit - it's so sweet and funny and just sums up the character quite nicely (or what I've seen of him so far anyway).

I don't see how anyone could dislike Carson really, but for some reason he annoys the hell out of my brother! Oh well - he'll come around. Or else.

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                      And then you have Carson being served dinner by his mum! I love that bit - it's so sweet and funny and just sums up the character quite nicely (or what I've seen of him so far anyway).
                      Heh... I always liked that bit, too.

Comment

I don't see how anyone could dislike Carson really, but for some reason he annoys the hell out of my brother! Oh well - he'll come around. Or else.
                        *GASP!* Maybe he's just jealous... lol
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

Comment

I don't see how anyone could dislike Carson really, but for some reason he annoys the hell out of my brother!
                          I bet it's because of Beckett's accent. You have to actively listen to Beckett to understand him. You can't just pay half attention and understand what he says. That's good, you should concentrate on what the doctor is saying.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

That's good, you should concentrate on what the doctor is saying.
                            I agree! Though I think my brother might be more interested in what Teyla's saying....

Comment

Teyla says stuff? Hmm... must have been paying attention to Beckett and Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by jantreeuk1
                                The Union Jack is the British flag and some of the cast are wearing this, so it is strange that Beckett wears the St Andrews flag. Paul was born a Scotsman but was brought up in Canada. Bit like Amanda is an Essex girl at heart.
                                jan t
                                I've long been suspicious that the likes of MGM and Paramount etc. send undercover spies to the major conventions, just in case fans have a brilliant idea for a story or equipment detail (flag patches for example).

How many of you attended Wolf SG-6 last year? How many of you saw the Scottish Stargate team (SG-999) who wore St. Andrews flag patches on their outifts?

Should you wish to learn more about the infamous Team SG-999, kindly point your browser to: www.geocities.com/sg999scotland/home.html
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X