Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Backitt said the wraith lose or might lose the function of their digestive system.
    no he didn't, he said something changes and normal food cant sustain them anymore. Which apparently happens when they're teenagers

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
      no he didn't, he said something changes and normal food cant sustain them anymore. Which apparently happens when they're teenagers
      Yes he did, but wouldn't that be related to their body not absorbing the nutrients by their digestive system anymore? Maybe it's a different reason but I just looked at the transcript and it's not made clear if it's to do with the digestive system or not.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
        Steve....poor, poor Steve....I enjoyed Shep's little talks with him
        Steve here too. Not sure about the poor Steve bit. He was going to suck on them.

Comment

Gotta choose Steve cuz I loved the whole hi steve, bye steve exchange.

Comment

Yes, got to be Shawn, such a character! I love the way he just had to be subtle.

Hope he becomes a recuring character (something which is needed IMHO), could make a great adversary.

srg
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              Yes, got to be Shawn, such a character! I love the way he just had to be subtle.

Hope he becomes a recuring character (something which is needed IMHO), could make a great adversary.

srg
              Amazingly, Shawn is one of the only wraiths we know that didn't end up dead at the end of the episode. So there's some serious potential for Shawn tobecome a recurring pain in the butt for the Atlantis team.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Amazingly, Shawn is one of the only wraiths we know that didn't end up dead at the end of the episode. So there's some serious potential for Shawn tobecome a recurring pain in the butt for the Atlantis team.
                I can just imagine it now haha. Shep in a cage with Shawn on the outside doing what he does best.

srg
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  I can just imagine it now haha. Shep in a cage with Shawn on the outside doing what he does best.

srg
                  If you've seen "Aurora"
                  Spoiler:
                  then you can see shep in the cage. No Wraiths on the outside, though.

Comment

If you've seen "Aurora"
                    Spoiler:
                    I was more thinking of The Lost Boys at the end, but with Shawn.

BTW TechnoWraith I bet your drooling at the thought of the billions of human like life forms in the Milky Way Galaxy.

srg
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg

srg
                      oh yes bacause you can see the season two? in france we have to wait 'till april to see that but i have seen pics of shawn and wow i'm just more impatient but i really think that steve can't be replaced

Comment

If you've seen "Aurora"
                        Spoiler:

The lost boys would be more relevent, the aurora was an ancient ship with a wraith spy so he couldn't reveal how he really looked, but he was on the outside of the cage, talking to Shep in the form of a woman. In lost boys there was also a wraith who told Dex to move away. It would be cool if shawn did something similar like teased the humans with wine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          The lost boys would be more relevent, the aurora was an ancient ship with a wraith spy so he couldn't reveal how he really looked, but he was on the outside of the cage, talking to Shep in the form of a woman. In lost boys there was also a wraith who told Dex to move away. It would be cool if shawn did something similar like teased the humans with wine.
                          Or actually ate a sandwhich after starving them for a few days.

srg
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            Or actually ate a sandwhich after starving them for a few days.

srg
                            Or the wraith could project holographic images of food into the cage. Or maybe just out of reach outside the cage.

Comment

Or the wraith could project holographic images of food into the cage. Or maybe just out of reach outside the cage.
                              Of course if their right at the bars looking at the food their in arm length from the outside.........

srg
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Lol, Shawn can do that with wine too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X