Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    Remember that we didn't know that much about the gao'uld until about season 3 or 4 in SG-1. I'm going to assume the same will hold true for the Wraith.
    Yep, that's a good point, it was only when the SGC started really takin it back to the Goa'uld, and with the help of the Tok'ra and Teal'c too of course, that they were able to glean out more and more info for us...

That could also happen with Atlantis, though at the moment, you have to wonder if there is any information at all TO glean off the Wraith, when it comes to background/history/alliances/personalities etc. Oh well, Teyla might be able to help in that regard with Gift-esque powers, or somesuch. Lookin forward to seein if they even bother to do this!

Capt

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      How can they tell each other apart otherwise? It would be weird if they don't have names but you never know.
      Remember the Borg? They used numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
        Remember the Borg? They used numbers
        doubt wraith use numbers, their egos would get in the way. But numbers are a type of naming, just very boring and noncreative

Comment

Steve. .he was my first.. . er. . .Wraith.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I definately have to go with Steve, but Bob comes close...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
            Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
            Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

changed my mind..again
              the first wraith we see. The hand!!!!

Comment

You mean David?
                sigpic

Comment

yep i would have to go with Auralis. any dead one lol
                  Stargate SG1 Rox!!!

Comment

I like Steve but the caretaker in Rising was good too.
                    I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      I think shawn must be very important but as not as important as the hive queen as he still had to provide. The keepers are probably below the hive queen but still very important, they probably just run the ship while the hive queen and most of the other wraith hibernate. This is supported by the keeper saying that she and the other wraith awake on tha hive ship were just caretakers of those that sleep. Lost boys
                      Spoiler:
                      The one that talked to Dex seemed important too and he wore diff stuff from the other wraith with scales, maybe he works just under the queen?
                      I think their heirarchy is more complex than it seems and if they don't have names, they must be something similar instead. How can they tell each other apart otherwise? It would be weird if they don't have names but you never know.
                      Okay well I'm yet to see that episode but I'll see what you're talkin about then

Yes it just would be strange if they did not have names or more defined positions and such... though it would not be completely unexpected, as they seem to be quite animalistic and primal. Or is that just me noticing?

Maybe they only need to sense each other psychically to know who/what they are? No names required?

Just a thought... we might get explanations in this season or subsequent ones

Capt

Comment

Mine would have to be Steve
                        Mitchell: Wow. Politics really do suck wherever you go.
                        Teal’c: Indeed.

Jack: See, that’s one of the great things about being a general. You pretty much get to do what you want.
                        Mitchell: I suppose after you save the world seven or eight times . . .
                        Jack: Yeah, but who’s counting, huh?
                        Mitchell: Teal’c. Actually, he mentions it quite often

Comment

Love Steve, but I gotta a new soft spot for the one in Condemned. Anyone know his "name"?
                          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Unoffically it's Shawn.
                            sigpic

Comment

The wraith in "condemned" was never "officially named" on the show. But the gateworld name for this is Shawn, as Dr Weir already said.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                The wraith in "condemned" was never "officially named" on the show. But the gateworld name for this is Shawn, as Dr Weir already said.
                                Ok, that solves alot of things.
                                I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

Working...
                                X