No announcement yet.

Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toddie again!!! I do love wraith with humor. And the handshake wasn't even the top of his humour. XD lol
    Shep: So what now huh?
    *knock knock knocking on puddlejumpers door*
    Todd: you open the door?

But I especially love the way his eyes go puppy in Enemy at the Gate.
    Woolsey: so you assume that if we don't help you that would be a likely outcome?
    (And that little squeek to or how should I call it)

He's not the most popular wraith for nothing you know.

I love Todd, but I have a soft spot for the queen from "Allies". She is by far the best dressed queen in the galaxy
    I still like Queen Teyla's outfit the best, and queen Betty's (the hive)
    On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Michael, without a doubt.
      sigpic

Comment

UPDATE!!!
        The old list:
        1.Bob
        2.Greg
        3.Betty the queen from the hive

The new one:
        1.Todd and queen Teyla
        2. Queen Spoils of War
        3. Queen Submersion and Shawn (condemned)

Comment

Todd rules! Seems like he could have been a Genii in another life though.
          sigpic
          "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Since I'm almost through the DVDs a second time: definitely Todd
            sigpic

Comment

I can not decide if I like Todd or Steve. I also love the red haired caretaker, however of them all I do think I like Todd best.

Comment

Shawwwwwwnnnnnnnn <3

Comment

Shawn is cute allright!! Especially on your "kissy kissy" signature. Love it.
                  Can I go with Thor the wraith too? *Totally in love with own character self*

Comment

The Frizzell Queens. Michael! Todd. Steve. Shawn.
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Definitely Todd, but Steve is right behind him!
                      Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Todd is my overall favorite, probably because he is the longest lasting one and has a wonderful sense of humor. I also really like Shawn, Greg and Steve. It's too bad they didn't get more screen time...

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          Todd all the WAY!!! Awesome wraith!!
                          Agreed. No one else comes even close IMHO.
                          sigpic

Comment

While I'm writing two Todd-centric fics, m favorite is the clueless one who had the best 'Oh, ****' expression when caught by Sheppard while interrogating someone. My fiancée named him Rob, though I think fans call him something else.
                            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                              While I'm writing two Todd-centric fics, m favorite is the clueless one who had the best 'Oh, ****' expression when caught by Sheppard while interrogating someone. My fiancée named him Rob, though I think fans call him something else.
                              This Wraith who interrogated Larrin and got away?

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=316&pos=438

If this is him, we call him Vincent on GateWorld.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                This Wraith who interrogated Larrin and got away?

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=316&pos=438

If this is him, we call him Vincent on GateWorld.
                                Yeah him. The wraith that served the queen Teyla took over was funny too. I've been calling him fluffy.
                                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
                                X