Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance wrsith can project chesse cakes
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Any chance wrsith can project chesse cakes
      That would be too cruel!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Shawn all the way. So evil yet so sophisticated, I love it!

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod
          Shawn all the way. So evil yet so sophisticated, I love it!
          Shawn, the smooth operator.

srg
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I thought he was quite funny with his strange voice, love of wine and the way he talked to the magistrate, I wonder if Shawn ate him in the end? I would like to know if any1 on the planet escaped the culling some how.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              I thought he was quite funny with his strange voice, love of wine and the way he talked to the magistrate, I wonder if Shawn ate him in the end? I would like to know if any1 on the planet escaped the culling some how.
              I expect Shawn ate him with one hand with a glass of wine in the other.

I know of some people I expect survived, the chef and the wine makers, obviousely now with new management.

srg
              Last edited by srg; 15 October 2005, 03:55 PM.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

i dont think the wraith ever completly cull a planet as they need them to repair themselves of human lfe so they can be culled again

Comment

Lately the wraith seem to be culling every1 on a planet as food is running low, as shown in Duet, but there were alot of ppl on that planet so maybe the wraith did let some survive so the planet could be culled again in the future, but hopefully that did not include the magistrate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lately the wraith seem to be culling every1 on a planet as food is running low, as shown in Duet, but there were alot of ppl on that planet so maybe the wraith did let some survive so the planet could be culled again in the future, but hopefully that did not include the magistrate.
                    The wraith usually won't cull an entire planet. If they did, they'd run outta food pretty darn quick at the rate they're going. They always leave a small percentage of the population behind to rebuild the herd so to speak. Think of it as left-overs, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      The wraith usually won't cull an entire planet. If they did, they'd run outta food pretty darn quick at the rate they're going. They always leave a small percentage of the population behind to rebuild the herd so to speak. Think of it as left-overs, if you will.
                      But with the numbers waking up now I can see there being a lot more infighting and possibly wraith famines if they don't find earth. The atlantis team may in the long run have put their greatest enemy at a disadvantage simply by waking up unsustainable numbers.

srg
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        But with the numbers waking up now I can see there being a lot more infighting and possibly wraith famines if they don't find earth. The atlantis team may in the long run have put their greatest enemy at a disadvantage simply by waking up unsustainable numbers.

srg
                        Obviously with everyone waking up, there's gonna be issues over food. How the Wraith handle these issues is something we will see as Atlantis progresses.

Comment

The Keeper, the hive queen with the red hair, and the fantastic bottom, she was great.

Comment

My favorite Wraithys is the Defiant One.
                            Nerver died, one grenade, gusts of P-90 and 9mm and no die!!!!
                            "L'Homme n'est pas fait pour travailler, la preuve ça le fatigue- Voltaire"

Comment

Originally posted by nantaidsl95
                              My favorite Wraithys is the Defiant One.
                              Nerver died, one grenade, gusts of P-90 and 9mm and no die!!!!
                              Say one thing about these wraith, they are robust.

srg
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                Say one thing about these wraith, they are robust.

srg
                                At this level it's not robust but invincible
                                "L'Homme n'est pas fait pour travailler, la preuve ça le fatigue- Voltaire"

Comment

Working...
                                X