Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    The wraith in "condemned" was never "officially named" on the show. But the gateworld name for this is Shawn, as Dr Weir already said.
    what a Wraith he was
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

It's cool to finally see a wraith with class, who isn't only about killing and eating humans...but who is manipulative and can enjoy being a sadistic wraith. I hope we see more of him or at least other wraith developed in this way, as this kind of development only makes for a better more interesting nemesis.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

I met the person who gave the wraith in condemed the name Shawn, he was really surpprised how fast it took off...and for that reason, along with quite a few others is why I pick shawn, oh, and i like how he eats regular food...kinda chokes it down.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
          I met the person who gave the wraith in condemed the name Shawn, he was really surpprised how fast it took off...and for that reason, along with quite a few others is why I pick shawn, oh, and i like how he eats regular food...kinda chokes it down.
          If i were a wraith in Shawn's situation, i'd probably have to choke it down, too. Being that the "normal" method for eating is not how a wraith usually eats.

Comment

I couldn't imagine Mommy and Daddy Wraith sitting down ickle Shawn and teaching him the correct way to eat normal food tee hee
            Ses

Comment

Maybe he just couldn't swallow it the normal way as the digestive system doesn't work anymore. There has to be a contraction of muscles to push the food down at the beginning of the gut. That might not be active anymore.
              sigpic

Comment

I love them all... above all Steve in fact! But Bob was a great psychopath and Gordon was quite smart too... no, definitely it's steve!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                  Gordon was quite smart too
                  Gordon was a muppet, it was James who was smart tee hee
                  Ses

Comment

Which one was James? Sure it wasn't Justin or Tim?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      Which one was James? Sure it wasn't Justin or Tim?
                      James is the name of the actor who plays most of the Wraiths on atlantis. But if you want a basic rundown of what Wraith appeared in what episode:

Steve - Poisoning the Well
                      Bob - The Siege
                      Greg - Defiant One
                      Shawn - Condemned
                      Gordon - The Gift (I think)
                      Sally - Rising

Others can fill in or correct as needed.

Comment

Now that you mention it, Greg was pretty cool as well, but no wraith except Shawn has such class...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                        Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                        Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Steve of corse!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            Maybe he just couldn't swallow it the normal way as the digestive system doesn't work anymore. There has to be a contraction of muscles to push the food down at the beginning of the gut. That might not be active anymore.
                            the digestive systemm still works, it just doesn't serve any purpose, usually

Comment

i'd have to say i like steve the best, but bob was good as well, i liked the thing around his eye it gave him a different look
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                                the digestive systemm still works, it just doesn't serve any purpose, usually
                                Backitt said the wraith lose or might lose the function of their digestive system.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X