This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
    this is going to be an awesome movie.i cant wait!
    I really can't wait for a trailer.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

How the hell are these scrawny guys supposed to go up against the freaking Predator? I hope they don't have some stupid ending where they beat the Predator by hacking its equipment and using them against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
        How the hell are these scrawny guys supposed to go up against the freaking Predator? I hope they don't have some stupid ending where they beat the Predator by hacking its equipment and using them against it.
        Personally, I am getting quite excited about this film.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

SWEEEEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
            Super Predators, according to the leaked script.

Black Super Predators.

Appearantly they (wisely) cut them out of the script though and are just sticking with normal predators.
            Written in Blood, My First Stargate Fanfiction.

Comment

They don't look all that cool. Seem a lot more.... caveman like than the usual Predators and the suits don't look as good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                They don't look all that cool. Seem a lot more.... caveman like than the usual Predators and the suits don't look as good.
                I just want a trailer. I will withhold all judgment until then.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

First Predators Footage To Air March 12

Robert Rodriguez and director Nimród Antal will present a "First Look" at their upcoming motion picture Predators, at SXSW on March 12, 2010. The special presentation of will take place at the Alamo Ritz Theater in downtown Austin, at 10:15pm. Doors open at 9:45pm, and the special event is only open to SXSW Badge-holders on a first-come, first-served basis. An audience Q&A follows the unveiling.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=15462

Comment

I'd bet any footage is up on Youtube a day after the event. Someone will end up getting a camera into it. Not sure why it would be kept secret, if they have footage then a teaser is the best thing to do.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      I'd bet any footage is up on Youtube a day after the event. Someone will end up getting a camera into it. Not sure why it would be kept secret, if they have footage then a teaser is the best thing to do.
                      Oh, I have no doubt the footage will be leaked out. And personally, I can't wait to watch it.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

a sneek peak at predators...looks really damn good imo
                        Now Robert has something for you too. Fox has released a new Predators featurette online which gives the world at large its first taste of what they’re up to.
                        http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Preda...Now-17559.html

Comment

cool
                          I think they had the right idea going for a fresh start movie
                          can't wait for an official trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                            cool
                            I think they had the right idea going for a fresh start movie
                            can't wait for an official trailer
                            it will probably be leaked in a week but it sounds and looks like an awesome movie from that video

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                              a sneek peak at predators...looks really damn good imo
                              Now Robert has something for you too. Fox has released a new Predators featurette online which gives the world at large its first taste of what they’re up to.
                              http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Preda...Now-17559.html
                              whoa very cool sneak peek
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X