Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARGH! jsut when you think things are starting to come togther a new twist gets added!

Spoiler:
    Time Loops and Tucker knowing plus loads of the white guy (can't spell his name

I can't wait 2 find out how it will all fall 2gether. however with 2 episodes left and loads still 2 do i wonder how it will all fall togther. Its looking more and more likly that the story may carry on into another halo 3 series.

Grif "spreaking of getting tanked we should see if the blues have any beer"
    Sarge "hi-ho"
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Just gonna jump in here and say that I'm a big fan of this series..Church is my favorite, he's smexy!

That is all.
      Make it spin!

Comment

how are they gonna end it? halo 3 maybe? hope it doesnt end up as a cliffhanger i never like that!

Comment

i doubt it will. it's meant to wrap up nicely. it will probably end the way it started. i'm hoping that the last 2 will be like 10 minutes long though like 50 and 51.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            i doubt it will. it's meant to wrap up nicely. it will probably end the way it started. i'm hoping that the last 2 will be like 10 minutes long though like 50 and 51.
            That would be cool. a 10min final or final two. (sadly 4 that we will have 2 wait a little longer) I am hoping it will finnish b4 my hoilday in about 4 weeks.

As far as the Blood Gultch Chronicals go i just think its the end of the O'mally, vic and alien storyline
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

I LOVE the show! I only started watching 2 days ago thanks to this thread on GW but I have already seen all the eps and PSA's and OOM's and I think I'm gonna watch them all over again! And I want to buy the DVD's! They can't cancel the show! It's too good to be canceled (I have a sense of deja vu here ). I would just like to thank you people for showing me this series!

Comment

i think i'll take personal credit for starting the thread then. i'm glad you like it.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Inty View Post
                  I LOVE the show! I only started watching 2 days ago thanks to this thread on GW but I have already seen all the eps and PSA's and OOM's and I think I'm gonna watch them all over again! And I want to buy the DVD's! They can't cancel the show! It's too good to be canceled (I have a sense of deja vu here ). I would just like to thank you people for showing me this series!
                  It's not really being canceled. RT answers to no one when it comes to making machinima. Besides, there are hours of unrelenting joy waiting for you in the archives.
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Caboose: They could be worse?
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Inty View Post
                    Well thank you and welcome to the wonderful world of RVB and the RVB thread here on gateworld and all of about 5 members lol.

RVB is not being cancealed as such! As stated above it can't as its not controlled by a network, is a self run company and its internet based. The only way it can be cancealed is if Bungie puts a lawsuit on their backsides. But that will never happen!
                    Instead whats happeneing is that they are going to end the current on going story from the last 5 years. (known as the Blood Gultch Chronicals) However do not fear. Rumour has it that when Halo 3 is born RVB will rise again. (in some form)

Hope you stick around!
                    Bow Chicka Bow Wow
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post

As far as the Blood Gultch Chronicals go i just think its the end of the O'mally, vic and alien storyline
                      I hadn't thought of that. I wondered for a long time (a long time ago) when O'Malley would get totally slagged (by something like a spartan laser or an assault by several sniper rifles, beam rifles, rocket launchers, and fuel rod guns simultaneously)
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Red VS Blue - Episode 99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgNrhkuro08

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                          AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                          The suspense is literally killing me!

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO iF THEY KEEP TO THE TWO WEEK EPISODE LAUNCHES THE LAST EPISODE WILL COME OUT WHEN I AM IN THE CANARY ISLANDS! ARGH!

Anyways i won't let it spoil my fun in the sun.

So the plot thickerns.
                            How will episode 100 end?
                            Will Tex lay a trap for omaily or kill herself with onmaily inside her armour?
                            Will caboose ever outrun the reds?
                            What is Donut doing while the other reds are in the warthog?
                            Will Flowers have a change of heart when omialy jumps back into his original host?
                            what was the point in sister?

from the looks of it i can still see a RVB halo 3. with 1 ep left and so much 2 do i can fill a cliffhanger!

fianlly......

"Bow chicka Bum Bum"
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                              NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO iF THEY KEEP TO THE TWO WEEK EPISODE LAUNCHES THE LAST EPISODE WILL COME OUT WHEN I AM IN THE CANARY ISLANDS! ARGH!

Anyways i won't let it spoil my fun in the sun.

So the plot thickerns.
                              How will episode 100 end?
                              Will Tex lay a trap for omaily or kill herself with onmaily inside her armour?
                              Will caboose ever outrun the reds?
                              What is Donut doing while the other reds are in the warthog?
                              Will Flowers have a change of heart when omialy jumps back into his original host?
                              what was the point in sister?

from the looks of it i can still see a RVB halo 3. with 1 ep left and so much 2 do i can fill a cliffhanger!

fianlly......

"Bow chicka Bum Bum"
                              I had a revelation about the last episode yesterday, but I've forgotten it. On Tex: the former will happen. I just don't see her taking down O'Malley that way, especially with the whole radio jumping thing. There are too many people in that canyon to turn all their radios off.

Comment

Right now I'm bringing all of the RvB episodes I have together so I can watch them during my week long trip to California. Oh f***berries, I'll be in California when the last episode is released! I hope to god my cousins have broadband.

Comment

Working...
                                X