The Dead Zone Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know about that....

the last season of Enterprise was pretty bad...
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

True, but fortunately that show is over.

I don't know why they changed it. I really liked it the way it was. I can't say I truly hate the new one ( it's slowly growing on me) but it's definitely not a change for the better. Why doesn't anyone seem to subscribe to the old theory anymore: If it aint broke, don't 'fix' it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        This year's theme song to The Dead Zone is the worst theme song ever for a Scifi show. They should but last years Theme song back and get rid of this years theme.
        I felt that way to begin with. I really liked the original theme music as did hubs. But I have to admit that this new one has slowly grown on me and I rather like it now.
        sigpic

Comment

quick thing.... don s. davis was also in it..

Comment

I like the deadzone too but not addicted yet ..I keep forgetting to watch everyday .. and I'm not sure which season I'm watching .!!
            I saw some great episodes so far

Caty

Comment

I think UK Sci Fi's showing more than one season at the moment...one week Walt was fighting for his life...two days later he's fine and helping Johnny out again...

kinda gives the ending away!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                I think UK Sci Fi's showing more than one season at the moment...one week Walt was fighting for his life...two days later he's fine and helping Johnny out again...

kinda gives the ending away!!!!
                Haha, i know what you mean. I lived in the states for a while, and got attached to so many shows (this was around 1998-2000) and i moved overseas and the shows were a season behind! So i was bummed... The year later, i moved back to the states and i missed a whole season. I know not the samething, but similar Kind of life Buffy, she had short blonde hair, than boom i moved back to the states, she has long curly hair!
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

LOL

I know...Stargate's about the only one we get shortly after it's aired in the US. Our programs also jump about...One week it'll be a season 2 ep of a show...next week they'll repeat the pilot!

Another thing is that shows like The Dead Zone get ZERO publicity...so we don't know anything about it unless we find something on the net.

I'm at the stage in the Dead Zone where I'm just finding out the characters' names...I'm thinking of reading the Novel too!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Suekay ..I don't if you have sky one ..but if you watch sky one ..SG1 is played in order from season 1 to season 8 . They don't jump ..it's the same with JAG on FX ..they play it in order too ...Season 1 JAG is nearly finished and season 2 starts next week ..can't wait for that one .

Dead zone ..I'll have to really start concentrating a bit more about the show and try to watch a few episodes in a row and not just one a week so that I can get to know the characters a bit more but I like it .
                    The thing is : Because I'm watching a few shows at the moment like JAG , Lost, CSI vegas, NCIS I find find it hard to fit another one in

Shame but I'll try . I had to give up on Medical investigation because as I said I had to make a choice and it was too hard to handle but I'll try harder with Deadzone

Caty

Comment

yeah i love the dead zone its one of my few favorite shows... Have you seen the commericals they have of it? lol they're great...

every sunday I watch the 4400 and dead zone... any one watch the 4400 on here? That's also a great show

Comment

I've watched here and there. I was watching the beginning of this current season, and then I just forgot about it. I would look at the clock on the computer and realize that the show is more than half over, so that's how I've ended not watching. I think its a great show, Anthony Michael Hall is doing a great job!

I brought the book that its based on, but I haven't had the chance to read it (I'm curretly reading Angels and Demons, but I'm stuck in the middle of that book) Maybe one day I'll read it, and then maybe one day I'll buy the dvds to catch up.
                        Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I love dead zone. although i didnt think the end of the world episodes were very interesting i enjoyed all the rest.
                          SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                            I felt that way to begin with. I really liked the original theme music as did hubs. But I have to admit that this new one has slowly grown on me and I rather like it now.
                            Like the BSG U.K theme, I absolutely hated it, and now I some what hate it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with you guys. The old theme was so much better! I wonder why they changed it.
                              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

You're really into "worst" aren't you, Abydos? First the worst series, now the worst theme.

I don't mind the Dead Zone theme, but I don't hear it very often. I'm not sure it really suits the show, but whatever.

I don't like the new themes for SG-1 and Atlantis. Way too hacked up.

Pretty much all the shows I think suck, I think their themes suck, too, particularly the hideous remix they did for Cleopatra 2525. *shudder*

The original Time Tunnel theme. Grrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X