The Dead Zone Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread may have spoilers so beware

Was anyone little mad how the finale ended, with that vision... I thought Rebecca was pretty clever, although it wasn't for the best... Also very touching with the conversation with Sarah about how he would want her to decide to operate or not to operate, etc.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I expected a sort of cliffhanger ending & I thought the Rebecca thing was a nice twist. You're right though, that was tricky of her w/the birthday thing.

Does anyone know if this is the actual season finale they're done until next summer or if it's coming back in January (or whenever) for the second half of the season again?

Comment

As of now, no one REALLY knows, but there have been reports of there will be a season 4, but nothing offically !!!! We're just waiting for USA or someone else to find out !!

MrBright
        Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
        McKay: You need to get out more.
        Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
        - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

According to its ratings which zap2it.com usually posts how much the show is averaging, the show is #3 behind Monk and the 4400, above 3-4 million viewers i think, so i don't think they'll cancel this show Or at least i hope not.

Comment

I like the show, but one thing Ive noticed is that there's not a stable plot line. Like we know that he has to stop Stilson, but they have shows all through the season that have absolutely nothing to do with it, and then all of a sudden they come back to it on the final episode.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingjedi
              I like the show, but one thing Ive noticed is that there's not a stable plot line. Like we know that he has to stop Stilson, but they have shows all through the season that have absolutely nothing to do with it, and then all of a sudden they come back to it on the final episode.
              If you notice, thats what SG does too, such as in the end of S6-S7. Daniel told them to find the Lost City, and they bring that idea up in the premiere, but totally forget about it till the season finale, and same for the Anubis thing, he's there in the show, but not doing anything. I see no problem there, because i think they could wrap up a story like that in less than 12 episodes.

Comment

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...536|1|,00.html
                According to zap2it, it has been

Comment

That show was decent, It's not shown often here though.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    Hollywood Reporter said it was renewed (as of today the 10th) so Zap2it.com probably got it from that press release, but yup, back for anothe rseason, which is good as they left Johnny... er, not in a good place.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      Hollywood Reporter said it was renewed (as of today the 10th) so Zap2it.com probably got it from that press release, but yup, back for anothe rseason, which is good as they left Johnny... er, not in a good place.
                      Ugh yah, i was like at the end of the finale, "thats it?", i was... bah, wanted more, haha...

Comment

Woo-woo! A full season, 22-episode order for one of the best-written genre shows on TV. Can't wait till next year.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Scifiwire reports that the Dead Zone's 4th season will be getting 22 episodes instead of the 13 it has been getting. Yay!

Comment

USA are getting pretty good shows on their network. They've got Monk, The Dead Zone, and The 4400. Too bad The Dead Zone is never shown in Australia.

Comment

The Dead Zone is awesome. I was sort of out of the loop for season 3, but I saw some episodes. I can't wait

A longer season is ALWAYS better.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

This is great news.

The first season I thought was pretty weak, but when they introduced the political uber story, it really started to pull me in, if only just to find out if they were going to address it or not.

A full season is great. Hopefully they won't hose it with bad stories and needless filler.
                                Thanks!
                                Jordan

my page
                                My LJ
                                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                                X