No announcement yet.

The Dead Zone Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she is doing an episode of the Dead Zone, but sites may not update until the episode has aired.

http://terylrothery.com/news.htm

in a supporting role on an episode of The Dead Zone.
    its possible that the episode you saw advertise does star her.

sigpic

Comment

thanks im glad to know im not seeing things lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner
        I was watching previews for next sundays dead zone and I think i saw Teryl Rothery in it. But i went to go look under IMDB under her name but shes not listed to be on dead zone.. Just thought I'd share.. But I swear it was her lol

hmm

any one care to state im not crazy? or seeing things
        Yep, I heard her voice, it was Teryl. Tune in for next weeks epi!

Is everything filmed in Vancouver now???????
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yes everything - It is all part of an Ori plot to place subconscious messages into our shows
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Good, I'll set my DVR to record DZ next week, thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

Anybody else miss her on Stargate. And it look like a good episode.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                Anybody else miss her on Stargate. And it look like a good episode.
                I sure do. I'll have to make a point to watch on Sunday. I don't always watch Dead Zone.

Comment

It was nice to see some familiar Stargate faces on The Dead Zone tonight. Both Teryl Rothery and Don S. Davis were guest stars tonight. They had fairly minor parts but it was still good to see them. And of course Orlin himself, Sean Patrick Flannery, but he's recurring and has been on a while. It's been quite the Stargate guest stars season thus far. We even got Colin Cunningham, which is nice since we haven't seen him on Stargate for while.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I'm halfway through s3. It's brilliant. It's one of the few shows where I like the standalones and the arc stories equally. They've managed to do so many surprising and quirky things within the basic format.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      I'm halfway through s3. It's brilliant. It's one of the few shows where I like the standalones and the arc stories equally. They've managed to do so many surprising and quirky things within the basic format.
                      I for one (well it looks to be as tons others as well) agree it is brilliant, and sad that UPN passed on a show that could have done wonders for the network (or maybe not since yah, it is UPN).

One thing i totally hate about The Dead Zone (ShOCK?! i know its almost impossible to think anything is wrong with this little ball of goodness) is that we get entertained and pulled into this big storyline about the world going to end, then a few episodes later its about a girl in a painting. I'm not saying that episode was bad, i just think the show can be very anticlimatic.

So thats pretty much it for me, ANTICLIMATIC, but maybes thats just this season, i dont know yet.
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

i didn't much like DZ in the first season, but in the second season, when they introduced the Senator and an uber-arc, i got into a bit more. then they had something to do other than just bland episodic see the future tv.

last season was great and this season has been good so far.
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The most recent episode just made me angry! That little scene at the end was the reason, with the 'bad people' getting what they wanted, or 90 percent of it at least.
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

So true. I love the show for the most part but one thing I don't like is the endless space between episodes dealing with the arc. We hardly know anything more now than we did when they began the arc. And I can't decide if it's a good thing or not, but I don't see Johnny beating this one. He's been consistently been lagging on taking down the bad guy... not even small victories.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

This year's theme song to The Dead Zone is the worst theme song ever for a Scifi show. They should but last years Theme song back and get rid of this years theme.
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree they should bring back the old theme!

This season reminds me of one of those tacky little christmas decorations that you get in cheap stores.
                                Ses
                                James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Working...
                                X