Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek Into Darkness : Spec/Ideas/News (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

William Shatner Open to Appear in Star Trek XII, Wants to Bring Abrams to Raw Nerve

Shatner says he is open to being cast in the sequel. "I would be delighted to be in it," Shatner responds.
    http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/05/...aw-Nerve.shtml

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=12

thank you good read
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        Indeed it was. Personally, I can't wait to hear more as things become a bit more concrete.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hey, maybe McCoy will actually be on the poster for Star Trek XII! Like... what was up with them putting Uhura's face everywhere instead of McCoys? TOS was always mainly about Kirk, Spock and McCoy.... so strange....
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
            Hey, maybe McCoy will actually be on the poster for Star Trek XII! Like... what was up with them putting Uhura's face everywhere instead of McCoys? TOS was always mainly about Kirk, Spock and McCoy.... so strange....
            This isn't TOS =P

Comment

As long as he has a nice role in the film, I won't concern myself too much with if he is on all the posters, etc.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The Kirk/Spock dynamic appears to be primary , not the Kirk/Spock/Bones triangle. Maybe he and Spock will be at odds more in the coming movies. That should be fun.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  As long as he has a nice role in the film, I won't concern myself too much with if he is on all the posters, etc.
                  I like a good poster though! Not having Bones (or even Scotty) on it was a silly move on their part.

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  The Kirk/Spock dynamic appears to be primary , not the Kirk/Spock/Bones triangle. Maybe he and Spock will be at odds more in the coming movies. That should be fun.
                  True. I found it funny that he went from kinda liking Spock to being disgusted with him by the end. A good Spock/McCoy argument is a must for the sequel(s).
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    if spock wasn't so overtaken with revage i think it would have been different. but this also isn't the same characters anymore.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I like a good poster though! Not having Bones (or even Scotty) on it was a silly move on their part.

True. I found it funny that he went from kinda liking Spock to being disgusted with him by the end. A good Spock/McCoy argument is a must for the sequel(s).
                      That goes without question.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Bruce Greenwood on His Hopes for Star Trek XII, Says the Intention is to Start Shooting the Sequel Next Summer

I have to ask an obvious question. What do you know about plans for any sequels to the latest "Star Trek" movie?

They're bouncing around story ideas right now. I think, from what I gather, the intention is start shooting next summer.

What would you like to see happen in any of the sequels?

I think these guys are clever enough to do at least two more and have the final one do a really hard dovetail into the beginning of [the storylines] for the original ["Star Trek"] series. My expectations are very high for them. The only thing I'd like to see, from a personal standpoint, is the mentor relationship between Kirk and Pike to continue.
                        http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/05/...t-Summer.shtml

Comment

I definitely want to see Pike at least a bit in the sequel. Greenwood was great in the role.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It would be interesting seeing Pike have a different role since he might not suffer his accident in the alternate universe. Maybe he'll be giving Kirk and Co orders from Starfleet?

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
                              It would be interesting seeing Pike have a different role since he might not suffer his accident in the alternate universe. Maybe he'll be giving Kirk and Co orders from Starfleet?
                              That would work for me.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                William Shatner Open to Appear in Star Trek XII, Wants to Bring Abrams to Raw Nerve

Shatner says he is open to being cast in the sequel. "I would be delighted to be in it," Shatner responds.
                                http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/05/...aw-Nerve.shtml
                                I find this quote humorous after hearing all the back-drop drama on him not being in the first film.

Comment

Working...
                                X