Tempus (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i wonder if he's one of the 'extras' on the street or in the gentleman's club
    I read somewhere that robin was Springhill Jack
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
      I read somewhere that robin was Springhill Jack
      Yup! I knew it! Pegged him right off the bat. ::does victory lap:: Robin is Spring-heel Jack. Woo hoo!

If you watch it again, see if you can't hear Barney from the webisodes in Spring-heel Jack's voice

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
        You actually bring up a good point about Praxis. Think maybe Magnus will warn Praxis about the coming destruction to give her dad and Ranna time to escape? I'm hoping so... I like Gregory.
        This is what I'm assuming - in fact, this could even be Magnus' big secret. That she saved Gregory, Ranna, and the city inhabitants. It wouldn't even be changing the timeline - all we knew was that the city was destroyed, we didn't know whether anyone survived. Maybe Magnus warned them in time to get them out, and they're hidden away somewhere rebuilding and amassing their resources and owing Magnus another huge favour for saving their asses again. Having the Praxians and all their technology on her side would be one hell of an ace to keep in her pocket.

Comment

Yup! I knew it! Pegged him right off the bat. ::does victory lap:: Robin is Spring-heel Jack. Woo hoo!

If you watch it again, see if you can't hear Barney from the webisodes in Spring-heel Jack's voice
          I believe this is a behind the scenes photo of filiming Tempus with Robin in a harness - presumably rehearsing SpringHill Jack

tempus.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
            This is what I'm assuming - in fact, this could even be Magnus' big secret. That she saved Gregory, Ranna, and the city inhabitants. It wouldn't even be changing the timeline - all we knew was that the city was destroyed, we didn't know whether anyone survived. Maybe Magnus warned them in time to get them out, and they're hidden away somewhere rebuilding and amassing their resources and owing Magnus another huge favour for saving their asses again. Having the Praxians and all their technology on her side would be one hell of an ace to keep in her pocket.
            Ooooh, yes. I like this one. Ole Harry Maybourne would go into an apoplectic fit if Magnus showed up to battle with Ranna and Praxis at her back. BTW, I'm just assuming Harry Maybourne-- his actor, anyway, who plays the head of the Lotus Defense Group-- is gonna be the villain in this season. Or at least one of the villains. Because Harry Maybourne is Harry Maybourne is Harry Maybourne...

But it could just as easily be Will as a villain, since the timeline might've been changed. *headdesk* It needs to be FRIDAY already! Episode 2!!!! YAY!

Comment

I was just watching Tempus again, and I noticed for the first time that when things are ended in the reformer's club, and Adam calls over the steward, he totally makes out like Magnus is a prostitute. He says "thanks for the offer, but I'm a family man, and a gentleman."

Now her even more murderous glare makes so much sense. He's a rat bass-turd. No joke. That's a serious implication to make back then. Grrrrr.... Magnus is a classy dame, darnit! He should have more respect.

Comment

Also, Feast, there are many people who actually suspect that Montague John Druitt was NOT the Ripper. In fact, some people have speculated that the Ripper killings did not end-- that he merely jumped the pond instead and continued his killing in America, where whores were plentiful and investigative skills were lacking. Some cold case experts have traced down other murders in America that fit the MO of the Ripper. So it is conceivable that the laypeople of the world believed the Ripper to be at it again...

But of course, no one knows for sure, and therein lies the draw of Sanctuary. It turns history on its ear, and I LOVE that.
                That's interesting! And I love that about Sanctuary too.

parsifal: I spoke briefly to Robin and he said that all hell is about to break loose on Sanctuary. I commented that we missed him in the premiere- he told me to watch closely- he is in the premiere but you have to look for him.

Cool. oooops, now I"m gonna have to watch it again with that in mind.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                  I believe this is a behind the scenes photo of filiming Tempus with Robin in a harness - presumably rehearsing SpringHill Jack

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32362[/ATTACH]
                  Great catch.

Comment

that would be interesting. i definitely think that Greggory is still alive because they brought him into the show (where they didn't have too) and it seems like he'll have more of a role to play later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah! Sanctuary is back. Was wondering what was going to happen to FutureHelen. Never even thought of the "Vacation" idea! I hope we do get to see what she did all those years.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                        Yeah! Sanctuary is back. Was wondering what was going to happen to FutureHelen. Never even thought of the "Vacation" idea! I hope we do get to see what she did all those years.
                        I kinda actually laughed when they started talking about 113 years of vacation. I was like, "the woman can barely handle a long weekend every seven years! How is she going to remain sane for over a century?!" Hehehehe....

Comment

I am so jealous that I didnt think of this.

She can save them without changing the Timeline. I really hope they do this since I was really sad seeing the City destroyed. It wont save the City, but maybe some valuable allies.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            I am so jealous that I didnt think of this.

She can save them without changing the Timeline. I really hope they do this since I was really sad seeing the City destroyed. It wont save the City, but maybe some valuable allies.
                            But I assumed the next episode is basically when Magnus "comes back" from her 113-year vacation (without anyone noticing she'd been gone of course) and that's basically all about the abnormals from Hollow Earth coming to the surface and a war starting between them and the rest of humanity... so if Magnus would have prevented that, wouldn't that have been prevented?
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Actually, Helen won't be in the next. it'll be about the others dealing with what happened. AT is directing.

Comment

But she's in the promo pics for 402...
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X