Tempus (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
    Actually, Helen won't be in the next. it'll be about the others dealing with what happened. AT is directing.
    Boooooo. I do think it nice that Amanda directs but for me I do not look forward to a near Helenless Episode. (One Night... didn't care for )

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
      Boooooo. I do think it nice that Amanda directs but for me I do not look forward to a near Helenless Episode. (One Night... didn't care for )
      I hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        But she's in the promo pics for 402...
        She'll probably have a reduced role; I can see her appearing only at the end of the episode, or during its climax and helping Will resolve the crisis

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
          She'll probably have a reduced role; I can see her appearing only at the end of the episode, or during its climax and helping Will resolve the crisis
          I have this really awesome scene in my head of when Magnus comes back, and Will's all like, "where the hell have you been? The world's been going to hell in a handbasket and--" but then he gets cut off when Magnus marches up to him and wraps him in a great big hug, with relief just flooding across her features cuz she's FINALLY home.

But it would be totally not shippy, because Will's too immature for her yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            But I assumed the next episode is basically when Magnus "comes back" from her 113-year vacation (without anyone noticing she'd been gone of course) and that's basically all about the abnormals from Hollow Earth coming to the surface and a war starting between them and the rest of humanity... so if Magnus would have prevented that, wouldn't that have been prevented?
            Thats the thing, the facts need to remain the same for Past Helen so she will hunt Adam through time too, but there is nothing talking against it that she at least warns her Father and Raana. She didnt have proof that they are actually Dead when she went after Adam.

So she can get them to safety without creating any paradoxes and in turn they will be able to help her when the material hits the fan.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              But it would be totally not shippy, because Will's too immature for her yet.
              Will will NEVER be mature enough for her, no matter how cute the shippers think they are together. Talk about a cougar... Oh my!
              Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
              Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                Will will NEVER be mature enough for her, no matter how cute the shippers think they are together. Talk about a cougar... Oh my!
                But to be honest, if you think about it, Helen's a cougar no matter WHO she pursues. Enchants. Whatever. Because except for John and Nikola, no one else would be as old as she is, technically speaking and all that. But she's not frigid enough to never go after the younger folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                  i'm not looking forward to it either. so that's two out of 13 eps i'm not thrilled with. i hope more isn't added to this number, seeing as it's such a small number already!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

what I think it's going to be like is....anyone read the Game of Thrones books? Once you get to 4 and 5, feast for crows and dance with dragons, they may be two separate books that came out years apart, but they take place, chronologically, at the same time.

so you get to the end of book 4 with characters in certain places, then start book 5 and you end up with some characters back where they were at the beginning of book 4. (what happened was that book 4 was going to be too flipping massive for one book, so since he writes a character pov per chapter, he took roughly half of them out, set them aside and turned them into book 5)

I'm thinking 402 will be the same way. 'meanwhile, back at the future'....what Will & co experience will likely be like Tempus, from the instant of the fade to black last season.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I agree with you Sky we have seen what's been happening in the past now we will see what's happening in the future and we might also see how the events that have happend in Tempus the changes seep through into Uprising.
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        I'm thinking 402 will be the same way. 'meanwhile, back at the future'....what Will & co experience will likely be like Tempus, from the instant of the fade to black last season.
                        That would make perfect sense. Why leave out Will panicking that Magnus has had a huge fight with John, and then followed a madman through a possibly radiation poisoning time portal? That's waaaay too much fun to skip out on.
                        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          what I think it's going to be like is....anyone read the Game of Thrones books? Once you get to 4 and 5, feast for crows and dance with dragons, they may be two separate books that came out years apart, but they take place, chronologically, at the same time.

so you get to the end of book 4 with characters in certain places, then start book 5 and you end up with some characters back where they were at the beginning of book 4. (what happened was that book 4 was going to be too flipping massive for one book, so since he writes a character pov per chapter, he took roughly half of them out, set them aside and turned them into book 5)

Sky.... I love your example. Has it cleared everything up for me?.... Nope. But it did make me look forward to that actual "Helen Reveal" moment in a couple of days.

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                          That would make perfect sense. Why leave out Will panicking that Magnus has had a huge fight with John, and then followed a madman through a possibly radiation poisoning time portal? That's waaaay too much fun to skip out on.
                          Yeah, let Will take some heat.... Let's see what kind of Leader he can be without Helen to hold his hand. Yeah.

Comment

I know something else our Helen could do for the 113 Years to come. Somewhere remote with limited contact to the outside... its obvious... she is going to go to Tibet to train with Monks and once she rejoins her Friends she will be completly balanced, but be careful if someone disrupts her Chi.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Also if Magnus returns right from the start of the episode, there would be no reason for Will to be made acting head of the network (which, I so do not get. There's no one more senior amongst the other sanctuary heads? Really?).

Although, I do expect her to come back towards the end of the ep, final act maybe, to pop back up all SURPRISE YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHERE I'VE BEEN and start pulling all sorts of awesome, mysterious crap all over the place that will no doubt drive us all mad trying to figure out what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
                                Also if Magnus returns right from the start of the episode, there would be no reason for Will to be made acting head of the network (which, I so do not get. There's no one more senior amongst the other sanctuary heads? Really?).

Although, I do expect her to come back towards the end of the ep, final act maybe, to pop back up all SURPRISE YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHERE I'VE BEEN and start pulling all sorts of awesome, mysterious crap all over the place that will no doubt drive us all mad trying to figure out what's going on.
                                You know, I think a lot of the other house heads were killed by Ashley and her crew. The network was sort of struggling after that, combining houses and such. I wouldn't be surprised if Will WAS actually one of the most informed, seeing that he had Helen to pat him on the head for so long. (And I am by no means a Will fan.)

Comment

Working...
                                X