Let's not get too off base here folks.
    This thread is about Tempus, not Will.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Finally got it done
      http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/s...ts/tempus.html

The transcript for Tempus

use, have fun, feel free to save...but do NOT pass it on as your own please.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Let's not get too off base here folks.
        This thread is about Tempus, not Will.

OH Yeah, we are going on..... And Will isn't even in Tempus.... That's right, No Will. hehe

But don't you guys love it when they go back in history. Sanctuary, more back-story please? I love the whole Victorian era episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post

OH Yeah, we are going on..... And Will isn't even in Tempus.... That's right, No Will. hehe

But don't you guys love it when they go back in history. Sanctuary, more back-story please? I love the whole Victorian era episodes.
          I concur.

COMPLETELY!

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
            She'll probably have a reduced role; I can see her appearing only at the end of the episode, or during its climax and helping Will resolve the crisis
            ^this

my theory (i'm spoil free) is that she'll appear at the end of the very end of the episode, of course looking basically the same. and will will handle the crisis for the most part.

i agree, very interesting to see flashbacks (doesn't have to be victorian, just anything with the 5).

as for will i do hope he holds his own next episode. i like him as a character but i do miss the things he did in earlier seasons like with that psychology thing.
            Last edited by blueray; 13 October 2011, 07:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Finally got it done
              http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/s...ts/tempus.html

The transcript for Tempus
              Great transcript! Just one tiny thing missing - after Helen gives James back his coat and tells him she can see herself home, she starts to walk away. She gets dizzy and stumbles and she mumbles, "Bloody hell." I didn't catch that the first few times I watched the episode, but it's definitely there.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Great transcript! Just one tiny thing missing - after Helen gives James back his coat and tells him she can see herself home, she starts to walk away. She gets dizzy and stumbles and she mumbles, "Bloody hell." I didn't catch that the first few times I watched the episode, but it's definitely there.
                I catched it the first time around, but only because James gave her a look like "Go wash your mouth with Soap young Lady."
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Thanks. That didn't show up on the subtitles
                  When he gave her that look I thought he was reacting to her 'hell of a day', which ladies simply did not say back then.

sigpic

Comment

That is it.... he does seem to be in constant vexation mood against work. The whole thing that it is good for Will to call Helen on things is old. He just comes across as the teenager that you just asked to mow the lawn and he complains about how stupid Mom and Dad are.
                    Yes, there has to be a very good reason imho to confront Magnus and that doesn't happen often.

After 113 more years, I'd have even less patience with the kids than before.

After rewatching the ep, I like the interactions between Magnus and Watson even more. I don't ship them, but I did like that head on his shoulder comfort thing at the end of the ep. You've got to figure Magnus really misses Watson and to see him again is bittersweet.

Comment

Watson of now also treats Helen differently than Watson then.
                      Then Watson was rather 'me man, you woman'
                      And we also got a glimpse into just how much her world changed in regards to how she cited and how she was treated.

sigpic

Comment

Watson of now also treats Helen differently than Watson then.
                        Then Watson was rather 'me man, you woman'
                        And we also got a glimpse into just how much her world changed in regards to how she cited and how she was treated.
                        What I loved the most was that right off the bat Helen's tone got softer and lighter when she first spoke with James in the street outside of Scotland Yard. It was so subtle, and yet so glaringly different from how we're used to seeing her that it blew my mind. The little nuances are the most endearing of the show, I think. And yeah... AT has a lot to do with that...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          What I loved the most was that right off the bat Helen's tone got softer and lighter when she first spoke with James in the street outside of Scotland Yard. It was so subtle, and yet so glaringly different from how we're used to seeing her that it blew my mind. The little nuances are the most endearing of the show, I think. And yeah... AT has a lot to do with that...
                          i wish this helen (the helen we've been following) could bring back *that* watson, back into the future!

(well, helen's current and watson's future )
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Magnus of the past was rather more submissive than Magnus of the present. And was expected to defer to the men.

sigpic

Comment

Magnus of the past was rather more submissive than Magnus of the present. And was expected to defer to the men.
                              with my desire of bringing victorian watson into the future, i wonder if he'd have probs adjusting to that? i'm thinking no. i think he's too forward thinking to let if stop him, AND, i think he might find the more liberated helen (and other women) quite refreshing and sexy.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Indeed. It was considered fashionable to be meek and soft-spoken.

Which means I'd be best suited as a street urchin, I think, shouting slang and mouthing off in the thickest Cockney accent I could manage. But I'd want Magnus' dresses. Without the corset. She can keep that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X