Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
    Well, I've watched the sneak peek for .....ammm..... I've lost count.
    No B-plot pleeeeaaassssseeee!! 1 full episode is not enough for Teslen, let alone 1/2 of it!
    Haha, I've watched it loads! And good news, Sam1Helen says she's gonna upload the promo later on today

I know, we need at least a full ep!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

I can't wait til Tuesday

Here are the caps for Fugue

Enjoy!

Btw: I absolutely love this cap that I captured:

sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

In one of the promo pictures Helen and Will is in some bedroom and they are wearing pyjamas. I wonder what this means, it´s strange and I hope it doesn´t take too much time in this ep. More time for will= less time for Tesla.

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/al...%20%281%29.jpg

Obvieously someone else is in that room. I hope we are soon able to see the promo.

Comment

Yes but maybe they're staring at Niko... But I wonder what the hell he could be doing in Will bedroom..

Comment

Maybe he was the one who found that vitual thingy and was bringing there and they woke Will up to talk about it?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
              In one of the promo pictures Helen and Will is in some bedroom and they are wearing pyjamas. I wonder what this means, it´s strange and I hope it doesn´t take too much time in this ep. More time for will= less time for Tesla.

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/al...%20%281%29.jpg

Obvieously someone else is in that room. I hope we are soon able to see the promo.
              Helen has a look on her face that she usually doesn't give Niko... So maybe it's Adam and his concubine jokes?..
              Also note that Helen is fully dressed in that one...

Davala, I dunno, if Niko would find something like that, I doubt he'd end up in Will's bedroom (in Helen's, if any! lol)
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I just watched the musical ep. I was kind of disappointed when

Spoiler:
                turned out that Abby was the damsel in distress. I feel like she is always in trouble and needs some saving... It is nice that Will has someone but why that someone has to be in trouble all the time? Or why can't she be in trouble while working some case that actually has something to do with the main plot?

Now I am hopeful, though, that Abby's partner will be bad guy who leak information or something. He is either incredibly incompetent and stupid or he has an agenda he hasn't revealed... First he let Abby get infected without even knowing how, then he was eavesdropping Helen and finally he stunned Henry and let Will out.

Other than that, some parts of the episode was a bit too literal for my liking. The main reason I like musical eps is that the episodes let so much room for interpretations and imagination. Usually the songs are not something that characters actually sing in the in-show reality but they show us something that 'normal' camera work can't capture. Just like it was in the scene Helen and Gregory sang, it was Helen's emotions and thoughts made visible to us viewers. Sadly many other songs lacked that aspect, we could have learned a ton about Will's and Abby's feelings and such... I am not saying it was a bad episode but I think some of it's potential was wasted.

But it was super interesting see that Gregory is still with Helen that much. To her, it was over 100 years when his cane was found at Praxis' ruins, meaning that she again lived more than a lifetime without his father.

Do you think they did it, in Vienna? But wouldn´t she be somewhat ashamed after the reminder, so out of the blue?
                If by 'it' you mean 'meddled in the affairs of IAEA', I am sure they did (Too bad that timeline is a bit off, 10 years or so)

Comment

What's IAEA? O.o

Comment

IAEA is short for International Atomic Energy Agency, officially made independent in July 1957. It has headquarters and a lab in Vienna.

Edit: IAEA works for science, technology and safety of nuclear energy-thingies (for example INES is made by it, and, if my memory serves, it has a major roles in nuclear non-proliferation of and keeping tabs about how radioactive material is moved around the world). I thought it would be something Helen and Nikola would interact with, if given a chance.
                    Last edited by FromOutside; 27 November 2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

OOT : We're so evil, we are writing on our official 666th page

...already out.

Comment

Well, I had something other in mind what they could have made in Vienna, but that works too

Comment

Well, I had something other in mind what they could have made in Vienna, but that works too

I think I know what you mean

Comment

HeHe

Maybe they hunted some monster and he thought that this was cool. I don´t think he would describe a nooky with Helen as cool

Comment

Maybe "it" happened while they were still at Oxford... young Helen accompanied her father to Vienna for whatever reason, just to find out halfway into the journey that a mysterious stranger that was travelling with them looked very familiar Maybe Nikola kept his identity secret from Gregory and stole Helen out of their hotel for long evening walks along the Danube's shore. Maybe it was the very week when the trees blossomed and Helen's feelings for Nikola changed a little bit too towards romantic. Maybe they were about to share a kiss in the middle of Magnolia blossoms but Gregory found Helen and dragged her (by her ear? lol) back to the hotel. Months later when Helen introduced Nikola to Gregory at home, Gregory thought that he must have met that young Tesla somewhere before... he wouldn't be able to remember when, but he'd know in an instant that that guy meant trouble

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                                Haha, I've watched it loads! And good news, Sam1Helen says she's gonna upload the promo later on today
                                It's up now!!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X