No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was DK that said that Tesla was suppose to die. But they liked the character and actor so much that they brought him back.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      I think it was DK that said that Tesla was suppose to die. But they liked the character and actor so much that they brought him back.
      Gah! It's scary to hear!!
      That takes the near-death experience to a wholly new level
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

What really?!?! OMG Never thought that, thank god Jonathon Young is such an amazing actor. Terrible thought that he could have been death.

Comment

About Tesla's near death in Rome: do you think Druitt used some insanely cool but nasty teleportation trick to put his hand through him? Looked like it hurt 'a little'...

Also I have been thinking what John said to Ashley about Tesla. I get those two are not best friends ever but his words make me wonder what kind of John knows about him. (Sadly this is only me stubbornly ignoring TPTB but a girl gotta dream )

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
            About Tesla's near death in Rome: do you think Druitt used some insanely cool but nasty teleportation trick to put his hand through him? Looked like it hurt 'a little'...

Also I have been thinking what John said to Ashley about Tesla. I get those two are not best friends ever but his words make me wonder what kind of John knows about him. (Sadly this is only me stubbornly ignoring TPTB but a girl gotta dream )
            Uhm, did you let a word out of this sentence? You piqued my curiosity but I am not quite sure about what, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post

What do you mean and what did he said to Ashley? And yes, I think he teleportated (sp) his fist through his stomach.

Comment

es!: And I have a feeling that many discussions go in rounds on GW... it doesn't disturb me *shrugs* because every new member can bring in a new point of view... but I shut up already
                You're right, new points of view should always be welcome. It's always good to try to look at things from a different perspective. And I didn't mean you have to shut up. It doesn't bother me to discuss it some more if others aren't bothered by it.

Altariel: I like your explanation and agree a lot with it. I do remember them saying on the commentary that either DK or MW didn't like the episode but I thought it was more because of having to move around the props for the catacombs so many times or something. ??

kes: I think it was DK that said that Tesla was suppose to die. But they liked the character and actor so much that they brought him back.
                I'm so glad they changed their mind. He's a great character.

FromOutside: About Tesla's near death in Rome: do you think Druitt used some insanely cool but nasty teleportation trick to put his hand through him? Looked like it hurt 'a little'...
                Oh I definitely think he knew how to do that and intentionally did it.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I am sure it was intentional.
                  It's a pity Niko and John get along well these days... I loved the animosity between them! It feels that they are sorta declawed now.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    I am sure it was intentional.
                    It's a pity Niko and John get along well these days... I loved the animosity between them! It feels that they are sorta declawed now.
                    I wouldn't exactly say they get along well. IMO they're just able to put aside their animosity and work together when necessary. The claws could come out again, especially now that Nikola has his again.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                      I wouldn't exactly say they get along well. IMO they're just able to put aside their animosity and work together when necessary. The claws could come out again, especially now that Nikola has his again.
                      Yeah, you are right... I'd still love to see more cat fights *cough* boy fights over Helen

Comment

phbezhvfpeznpa bifgbgbozf....
                        I can't even.... This last line.... Oh my...

*thub*

Comment

according to Gillian Horvath on twitter the "Line is intentionally ambiguous. She does not answer Nikola's question." But even I, a proud Magnett (closet Teslen... Shhhh) LOVED the looks between them!
                          sigpic

Comment

Chimera explains... ALOT

I cried :'D
                            Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                            - Doctor Who (series 7)
                            - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                            - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                            - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                            - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Omg it was great! I am still out of breath from the ride.
                              I loved the last shippy scene, of course, but I loved the way Niko got all protective when Adam pulled the Ashley trick even more!!!

Comment

Oooooooooooh!
                                Loved that.

Chimera

Spoiler:
                                What a cool ep that was. And to skip the worship and go straight to the ship: Ayeee! So much goodness. The looks, the closeness, the flirting and the wonderful implications we can make... That last scene was awesome. It was so... out there, especially considering that Helen usually shuts the door after comments/questions like that and she didn't do that this time.

Loved the way Nikola reacted when Adam was torturing Helen with memories of Ashley too.

Love how this ship evolves.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X