Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    ^ yeah, it's supposed to be his stunt... There was that device on the table in the preview... remember, the very one they used to digitalize Adam's mind to find a suitable cave for Druitt to teleport to. It looks so at least.
    Yeah I noticed that, but forgot that they put it on Adam! Ohhhh, this is gonna be a good ep! ;D
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Is any of you talented guys writing a fic about "springtime in Vienna"? It was probably something truly magical *wistful sigh* Too bad I suck at writing or I woulda written it myself
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Is any of you talented guys writing a fic about "springtime in Vienna"? It was probably something truly magical *wistful sigh* Too bad I suck at writing or I woulda written it myself
        I'm sure someone will write it! I would, but my muse has flown away lately
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Hi, All

Im new to this forum.. though one thing is for sure I LOVE TESLEN!

Ive been a sanctuary fan for a while... loving it.

(cant wait until chimera *-*)
          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
          - Doctor Who (series 7)
          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
            I'm sure someone will write it! I would, but my muse has flown away lately
            I will be going to Vienna soon... maybe the writing bug will bite me then
            Or I will just sit tight and pray for somebody to pick up on that line!

Comment

I have plans to weave it into my fic 'Timeless' in later chapters...oh the possibilities.

Comment

I will be going to Vienna soon... maybe the writing bug will bite me then
                Or I will just sit tight and pray for somebody to pick up on that line!
                You're going to Vienna!!?!? Wow! You've gotta think of Tesla and Helen while you're there!!!!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                I have plans to weave it into my fic 'Timeless' in later chapters...oh the possibilities.
                Ohhh! That should be good!
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                  YAY! I'm looking forward to it!!

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                  You're going to Vienna!!?!? Wow! You've gotta think of Tesla and Helen while you're there!!!!
                  Yeah, I live just one hour's drive away. And I think of Helen and Nikola all the time actually

Comment

Guys, you have seen Chimera trailer and could make a bref description of it? Or just say if they're something interesting inside?

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                      Guys, you have seen Chimera trailer and could make a bref description of it? Or just say if they're something interesting inside?
                      I don't think the trailer is available, but here's the sneak peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRaIlXu2SM
                      and it looks very Teslen!!!

Comment

Yeah I know about the sneak peek... watched it a couple hundreds of times already xD

Comment

YAY! I'm looking forward to it!!

Yeah, I live just one hour's drive away. And I think of Helen and Nikola all the time actually
                          Lucky! Have you been there before? Haha, yeah me too!

No, there hasn't been a promo uploaded, just the sneek peek which i posted a page or two back, I think
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Yeah, sure As I said, I live in Austria and it's a small country. Many fun things (like operas ) and all the boring things (like embassies) are there so you sort of have to go there if you need something.

And I believe MissCheerfully saw the sneak peek already because her comment is right below mine on YT

Comment

Yeah, sure As I said, I live in Austria and it's a small country. Many fun things (like operas ) and all the boring things (like embassies) are there so you sort of have to go there if you need something.

And I believe MissCheerfully saw the sneak peek already because her comment is right below mine on YT
                              Haha,
                              Oh, okay then
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Yeah I know about the sneak peek... watched it a couple hundreds of times already xD
                                Well, I've watched the sneak peek for .....ammm..... I've lost count.

I think there will be no B-plot in Chimera, but we will see some Will and Henry scenes... they must be trying to pull Helen and Niko back into reality and failing (many virtual reality episodes seem to go like that). Maybe we will even hear some sly comments from them like "At least I hope they are enjoying themselves there, nudge nudge, wink wink"
                                No B-plot pleeeeaaassssseeee!! 1 full episode is not enough for Teslen, let alone 1/2 of it!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                I can't wait to see Chimera seeing some Teslan shippy action I saw the sneak peek it looks so awesome! Teslan Teusday
                                Great slogan!! Teslan Tuesday!! ** marking it down on the calendar.**
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X