Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I just added my coment ... I thnik I like this fic Good job Aurora
    Thank you very much..I am glad you like it..(slowly moves away from desk but is wary of other people..)
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch


    "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


    "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

    Comment


      Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Thank you very much..I am glad you like it..(slowly moves away from desk but is wary of other people..)
      Oh Cmon it was good I really cant wait for more ... Dont move away from us ...
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        I have posted my new story "A New Beginning" to fanfiction.net....a warning though....it is bordering on sad...please don't hate me for it....(hides under desk....)
        I'll go and check it in a moment
        I'm sure it's great

        Comment


          Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          I'll go and check it in a moment
          I'm sure it's great
          I like that angst idea of her FF
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            I like that angst idea of her FF
            I've just finished reading it.
            I really like her idea too
            Spoiler:
            I wonder how Nikola will react when he finds out

            Comment


              Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              I've just finished reading it.
              I really like her idea too
              Spoiler:
              I wonder how Nikola will react when he finds out
              Spoiler:

              Wonder too ... and I'm really wondering why he left her ...
              Like I said great idea for fic ..
              .
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Oh NO!!! Don't join the dark side, Niko! Or you'll end up exactly like Anakin Skywalker, who was a world-class idiot, btw

                But anyway, you're right. I just hope she sees the light and actually starts granting him ALL the attention he deserves--and I mean ALL...
                hahaha what's with you and Skywalker?
                I hope too Helen will grant him ALL the attention
                but what am I saying, she can barely pay attention to anything else when he's around

                Comment


                  Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  hahaha what's with you and Skywalker?
                  I hope too Helen will grant him ALL the attention
                  but what am I saying, she can barely pay attention to anything else when he's around
                  Anakin was stupid. His son had a lot more sense than he did. lol

                  Anyway, yes...that IS true. She is very distracted around him
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Anakin was stupid. His son had a lot more sense than he did. lol

                    Anyway, yes...that IS true. She is very distracted around him
                    teehee
                    I don't blame her

                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Today I realized I have no idea what should I you say to a person who sneezes. In english of course
                    could you help me with that?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      teehee
                      I don't blame her

                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Today I realized I have no idea what should I you say to a person who sneezes. In english of course
                      could you help me with that?
                      lol yeah...hopefully she will learn to use this distraction to our advantage

                      Spoiler:
                      In English, you say, "God bless you." Although most people now just say "bless you" because they're too lazy to say an extra word.
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        lol yeah...hopefully she will learn to use this distraction to our advantage

                        Spoiler:
                        In English, you say, "God bless you." Although most people now just say "bless you" because they're too lazy to say an extra word.
                        it's her advantage as well

                        Spoiler:
                        thanks

                        Comment


                          Criss I like your new sig ... Walk away ...
                          and Mimzy are you a fan of Star Wars ? xD
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            thanks Tina

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              Criss I like your new sig ... Walk away ...
                              and Mimzy are you a fan of Star Wars ? xD
                              Yes, I am I love SW. Hence, Nikola now reminds me of a Jedi b/c he can move random objects without touching them. LOL
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                Yes, I am I love SW. Hence, Nikola now reminds me of a Jedi b/c he can move random objects without touching them. LOL
                                interesting approach

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X