No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that's wht I use and used for my new Teslen video which doesn't wanna load to the net
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Oh no! *pouts* stupid youtube! I hat it when that happens! One time it took over an hour to upload a vid! Grrr, well, I hope it works cause I wanna see it!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Yea I keep trying to upload it but I always end up losing the internet it always has to be so difficult
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

I feel ya

Her face when she saw Niko getting shot by that evil laser beam (she loves him look how horrified she is!)
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

^wholeheartedly agrees
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

:d
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

I agree

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Ahh, the beauty of ship
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Yeppers it is
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

New banner:

From this tut
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Oooo that's beautiful I think the picture worked out nicely
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                          I agree! After all, she needs some way to remember Nikola's naughtiness that she won't openly admit she loves, right?
                          I wonder if he's ever given her any little presents too... Because I bet she'd keep those too

For any of those reading it: The End Is Where We Start From, Chapter Four
                          Off to read shortly

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                          Yea I got quite a few shots from Animus that were very Teslen-ish especially the scene in the bedroom *snickers*
                          Post more please!!
                          *begs*
                          *ruffles*

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                          Haha! *mind wonders* Oh, she has to doesn't she!? I bet he's sent quite a few over the years.... Someone needs to make a fic out of that premise...I might try it if I have the time! I would write it up now except I'm babysitting round my uncles

EDIT: Oh, and Amy, Is it the new version of Windows Movie maker that you have, I find that really difficult to use, I prefer the old version
                          And glad you like my piccie x
                          I think it's the old one... I've never had a proper look at it but it's been on my lappy a good few years *shrugs*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

Pretty!!

And...... I don't know if you've all watched the vids on YT of DragonCon, but I'm just making my way through them and someone asked a question about Helen/Nikola... I've transcribed it (although my speakers aren't great so I may have missed the odd word).

This is the link to the vid (but it's part 3 lol - scroll to about five minutes)
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EhE...eature=related

And this is the Q and A that pleases me as a dedicated Teslenite
                          Spoiler:

Fan Question:
                          ...within the world of sanctuary, Nikola Tesla's kind of an evil genius, and, Magnus just sort of lets him (AT raises her eyebrows and grins) go about his merry way. Why?

AT's Answer:
                          *clears throat* That's such a good question. Uh, you're actually gonna see a lot more of the friendship between Magnus and Tesla this season.

I'm so thrilled (? this bit was said quietly ?).

Um, I think that, they have.. to know people for that long I- I mean it's inconceivable, 'cause none of us will live that long but, to- to have one of your best friends in your life for over 150 yrs and to be able to um, trust them so implicitly and know ultimately at their heart that they're not gonna do anything *so* stupid that it would hurt you, I mean, he may do a lot of stupid things that will *annoy* you, but, um, I think that there's just such a level of trust...

But there's been an interesting sort of development, and it's really in the playing, uh, it's not that anything has been written any differently for Jonathon and I but... there's just been an interesting development on how we've been playing some of the scenes and you'll see a lot of that in season four, you'll sort of go "Oh,"

And we've added a couple of like - I've adlibbed a couple of lines and so has Jonathon and, kind of changed the track of the relationship between Magnus and Tesla and it- it's kinda cool that we get the- the chance to do that, but, um, well you'll see. Watch Season Four.
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

That Q and A has just made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glitch and Amy: Thanks!
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                              That Q and A has just made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Mine too!

So now we just have to sit through past Helen/John ...and then we have present day Helen/Niko interactions to look forwards too
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't wait! I can't wiat!
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X