Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't wait! I can't wait!
    Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I need S4 like *now*

*happy dancing*

And also, dropping off next chappy of my fic for those reading
    Not Afraid: chapter six
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Wow, that really sounds great! Maybe our dreams come true?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
        Wow, that really sounds great! Maybe our dreams come true?
        I for one, really hope so
        sigpic

Comment

And...... I don't know if you've all watched the vids on YT of DragonCon, but I'm just making my way through them and someone asked a question about Helen/Nikola... I've transcribed it (although my speakers aren't great so I may have missed the odd word).

This is the link to the vid (but it's part 3 lol - scroll to about five minutes)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EhE...eature=related

And this is the Q and A that pleases me as a dedicated Teslenite
          Spoiler:

Fan Question:
          ...within the world of sanctuary, Nikola Tesla's kind of an evil genius, and, Magnus just sort of lets him (AT raises her eyebrows and grins) go about his merry way. Why?

AT's Answer:
          *clears throat* That's such a good question. Uh, you're actually gonna see a lot more of the friendship between Magnus and Tesla this season.

I'm so thrilled (? this bit was said quietly ?).

Um, I think that, they have.. to know people for that long I- I mean it's inconceivable, 'cause none of us will live that long but, to- to have one of your best friends in your life for over 150 yrs and to be able to um, trust them so implicitly and know ultimately at their heart that they're not gonna do anything *so* stupid that it would hurt you, I mean, he may do a lot of stupid things that will *annoy* you, but, um, I think that there's just such a level of trust...

But there's been an interesting sort of development, and it's really in the playing, uh, it's not that anything has been written any differently for Jonathon and I but... there's just been an interesting development on how we've been playing some of the scenes and you'll see a lot of that in season four, you'll sort of go "Oh,"

And we've added a couple of like - I've adlibbed a couple of lines and so has Jonathon and, kind of changed the track of the relationship between Magnus and Tesla and it- it's kinda cool that we get the- the chance to do that, but, um, well you'll see. Watch Season Four.
          That's "I'm not allowed to say anymore" code for YES THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND IT'S ACTUALLY GOING SOMEWHERE.

*RESISTING URGE TO SQUEE OUT LOUD AND SCARE THE BEEJEEBIES OUT OF MY PARENTS*

(btw lovely artwork/fic. I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed fic but I've been such a lurker lately )
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I don't understand; GW keeps posting my posts on the previous page instead after the most recent post. wtf
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              That's "I'm not allowed to say anymore" code for YES THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND IT'S ACTUALLY GOING SOMEWHERE.

*RESISTING URGE TO SQUEE OUT LOUD AND SCARE THE BEEJEEBIES OUT OF MY PARENTS*

(btw lovely artwork/fic. I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed fic but I've been such a lurker lately )
              Yeah she has to be careful not to give too much away doesn't she but I'm so squeeing about what she *did* say!!

I don't understand; GW keeps posting my posts on the previous page instead after the most recent post. wtf
              I think something's up with GW some sort of maintenance maybe... I knew a few of us that couldn't get on the site earlier and now the posts seem to be getting messed up

Hopefully it'll get sorted soon
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                Yeah she has to be careful not to give too much away doesn't she but I'm so squeeing about what she *did* say!!

I think something's up with GW some sort of maintenance maybe... I knew a few of us that couldn't get on the site earlier and now the posts seem to be getting messed up

It certainly sounds like something *nice* is going to happen I can't wait!!

and yeah, it's weird. your post is showing up before some of the older ones too, at least from how I can see it. hope it is fixed soon
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^agrees

I found some really old work and thought I'd share it with you all:

These were made with Gimp, back when I tried to understand it
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

and yeah, it's weird. your post is showing up before some of the older ones too, at least from how I can see it. hope it is fixed soon
                    Very *nice* hopefully

Yeah it's weird posting and having it land before the end of the thread. It's making things a little confusing
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Pretttttttty
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Very *nice* hopefully

Yeah it's weird posting and having it land before the end of the thread. It's making things a little confusing
                            OMG it's all over the place gaaahhh >_< lol

oh well. I have a huge black hole at the bottom of my screen so I guess it doesn't make much more of a difference
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

From what I've found out, it was a clock issue and it's been fixed. The only problem is the posts are probably going to stay out of order....
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Well, as long as it's fixed from now on

Anyway...*SQUEEEEEE*. When does S4 start again??
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X