Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I agree with all of that^

Yeah, I did notice how he just stood there the first time. But it actually makes me love him more. Because even though he tricked Helen by turning his head, he respected her enough to not go any farther. It's so sweet <3 Especially since it must've been SOOOO hard for him to resist. D'aww.
    See... I'm not entirely convinced she didn't see that last minute head turn coming I suppose the fact his life was in danger helped him stay focused though

Yes, mutual kiss FTW!! Well, it sounds like that it was that at least on the actors' part. Hopefully it's the same with the characters
    I think it will be, seeing as AT/JY have a degree of control how their characters are... if they chose to do it I imagine it would be with both characters being... up for it...

I get the same impression too. Like they're in the middle of some chaotic situation and Helen just randomly grabs him and kisses him and he's like "WTFOMGBRAINDOESNOTCOMPUTE#@(*$ASDLSDKEOWR98&(#@!!!!" lol That OR it's a total fake-out kiss like my friend was speculating - they act like they're not going to but a split second later they're all over each other xD

I really hope it IS them!!! The only other person I can think of it being is Watson in a flashback but with how AT was talking about the relationship b/t Helen and Niko in s4 before, it seems pretty obvious that it's a Teslen kiss <3
    I think the chaotic situation might be the best opportunity... I mean... maybe he saves her from something (as he loves to do) and maybe she gives him a thankyou kiss (but I suppose this might depend on how dire the situation had been?!). Or maybe they think they aren't getting out of it so she gives in and kisses him because it's the last thing she wants to do

I don't think we'll be lucky enough to see them all over each other as much as I would approve

Maybe he says he's leaving or something and she can be all like "Don't go!" and he can be awkward and ask why, and then she can plant one on him then look all innocent and be like "Is that a good enough reason?"
    *giggles*

Really hope it's not a flashback kiss

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
    Amy: Thank you for finding that interview! I love the transcript! It totally made my night
    Yw

In general: I'm so happy I have something so lovely to return to after my holiday... with one last day before school. Thank you guys for finding such encouraging stuff!
    Hopefully this thread will be full of more lovely stuff when we finally see Tesla's eps in S4

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    And I agree with what's been said......When I first read that, I couldn't stop smiling!
    I'm still smiling now
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I was a little bit disappointed that her kiss in ep 4 is with a guest star and that excludes Tesla But actually it is a good thing, cause if this is a guest star, then we won´t see him/her again, otherwise it wouldn´t be a guest star, so it is likely that the thing in Monsoon is a one off, isn´t it? And she said she "just" gets two kisses, and if she would be really in a realationship or something after monsoon, I guess there would be more than two kisses and why, if she had a boy- or girlfriend, why would Amanda then think it would be fitting to have Magnus kissing one of the recurring characters? Except it would be indeed a flashback kiss, but that would be so not cool :-( Altogether I´m optimistic.

And I think it really can only be Watson or Tesla. Who else is a recurring character? Her dad and Declan, so I really hope it´s Tesla, Amanda said that some of their ad-lib playing changed the track of their realationship and a improvised kiss would do that. I´m so excited A good situation would indeed be if they think they would be dieing, and Helen then thinking, why not kiss Tesla? And after they are rescued everything is awkward^^ I would like that.
      Last edited by Altariel; 06 September 2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Hi guys! I'm totally new to GateWorld, but have heard so much about it in my obsessive Teslen shipping that I decided I'd better amble on over and check it out! I write Helen/Nikola fanfic (on ff) and make fanvids on yt (for both of which my username is still ZaraShade).
        Thought I'd introduce myself!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          See... I'm not entirely convinced she didn't see that last minute head turn coming I suppose the fact his life was in danger helped him stay focused though
          Of course she saw it coming, even if she hadn't seen him for 60 years (which, as a good shipper, I'm convinced isn't true, because technically she never said she hadn't SEEN him in 60 years, if I remember correctly she just said "It's been 60 years!" some time after his stealing the kiss so maybe he just hasn't done that in so long? ), she still knows his absolutely incorrigible nature and that he would totally pull something like that Plus, in the screencaps, you can totally see that when she grabs his arm she's like "must not let him know that i like this!" ... or maybe that's just me

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
          I was a little bit disappointed that her kiss in ep 4 is with a guest star and that excludes Tesla But actually it is a good thing, cause if this is a guest star, then we won´t see him/her again, otherwise it wouldn´t be a guest star, so it is likely that the thing in Monsoon is a one off, isn´t it? And she said she "just" gets two kisses, and if she would be really in a realationship or something after monsoon, I guess there would be more than two kisses and why, if she had a boy- or girlfriend, why would Amanda then think it would be fitting to have Magnus kissing one of the recurring characters? Except it would be indeed a flashback kiss, but that would be so not cool :-( Altogether I´m optimistic.

And I think it really can only be Watson or Tesla. Who else is a recurring character? Her dad and Declan, so I really hope it´s Tesla, Amanda said that some of their ad-lib playing changed the track of their realationship and a improvised kiss would do that. I´m so excited A good situation would indeed be if they think they would be dieing, and Helen then thinking, why not kiss Tesla? And after they are rescued everything is awkward^^ I would like that.
          I agree that the "guest star" deal is a good thing. She is NOT allowed a relationship that isn't Nikola! I mean, AT/JY are having so much fun with that relationship that I can't really see anyone else doing that.... Although, yes, I would have to admit that what Amy said holds some merit, a flashback kiss would be annoying as hell.

TECHNICALLY Druitt is a recurring character... please don't squash me for pointing that out! He won't get Helen back ever! No way! And yes yes yes. I want a "what the hell I'll kiss him since it's the last thing I'll ever do" and then we get the wonderful awkwardness when they're rescued.... I so can't wait for this season!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
          Hi guys! I'm totally new to GateWorld, but have heard so much about it in my obsessive Teslen shipping that I decided I'd better amble on over and check it out! I write Helen/Nikola fanfic (on ff) and make fanvids on yt (for both of which my username is still ZaraShade).
          Hey Zara, welcome to the club Also I can recommend your fics as wonderful to everyone, and now I can bug you to update Telepathic more! It is really amazing though... and the cliffhanger! Gah! Anyway. Sorry I'm rambling.
          Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
          ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Star: I read you stories and I love them! I don't have the time right now to review but I will later when I get a moment

Zara: Welcome to the thread, I hope that you find this to be to your liking
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
              LOL, don't be silly, you have lots to contribute... your arts for one! Which are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
              Oh thanks! *hugs*

DutchIndeed: I'm not sure if we've been introduced; I'm Lucy. And I love your signature
              I don't think we have! I'm Nad
              And thanks

Welcome to GW

TECHNICALLY Druitt is a recurring character... please don't squash me for pointing that out! He won't get Helen back ever! No way! And yes yes yes. I want a "what the hell I'll kiss him since it's the last thing I'll ever do" and then we get the wonderful awkwardness when they're rescued.... I so can't wait for this season!
              Oooh... It could be, but that just won't be any fun.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well Zara welcome to the thread
                On the edge of breaking down
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

I made a wallie with this tut by Jeyla4ever.

sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Oooh... It could be, but that just won't be any fun.
                    It would not be any fun at all! I just had to throw it out there.... but don't worry we Teslenites will make ensure it doesn't happen. With our super mega awesome fan-powers of awesomeness.

Also, Yamii, that's absolutely BEAUTIFUL... I'ma snurch it unless you tell me I can't.
                    Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                    ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Lucy: Thank you! You can snurch any of my arts unless notified
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

It's beautiful Yamii *snurhes*
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I think it will be, seeing as AT/JY have a degree of control how their characters are... if they chose to do it I imagine it would be with both characters being... up for it...
                            Or maybe they think they aren't getting out of it so she gives in and kisses him because it's the last thing she wants to do

Maybe he says he's leaving or something and she can be all like "Don't go!" and he can be awkward and ask why, and then she can plant one on him then look all innocent and be like "Is that a good enough reason?"
                            *giggles*

Really hope it's not a flashback kiss

Yw
                            I think she was totally wanting to kiss him in "Awakening," but for some reason didn't I mean, he practically came back to life - she should've been overjoyed and accidentally knocked him over and been like "OMGGG YOU'RE ALIIVVEEE *SMOOOCCCHH*!!" She was obviously terrified of losing him and yet she STILL hid her feelings when he recovered?! Hopefully she's learned MUCH from that experience and the next time a life-threatening situation comes around, she'll take proper advantage of it, like you suggested And then they can be all cutesy and awkward after the fact

And a flashback kiss would kinda suck. I got the impression that it's in the present, though, since the way AT was talking about she and J-Yo changing the course of the relationship sounded like it was something in the present.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a frequent lurker on your fics (I'm Miss Pookamonga on ff) and I think I've see a few of your vids (DuchessAliana on yt). I forget if I've reviewed/commented on any - recently I've been quite lazy with that for no reason But...if I haven't said it before...YOUR STUFF IS AMAZING
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Hey Zara, welcome to the club Also I can recommend your fics as wonderful to everyone, and now I can bug you to update Telepathic more! It is really amazing though... and the cliffhanger! Gah! Anyway. Sorry I'm rambling.
                              Haha, good to know! At least i'll have no excuse not to be motivated now! Next chappie is almost ready for posting - will be up in the next few days. I'll try and not leave it on another massive cliffhanger but no promises!

Yamiisane: wow, what beautiful wallpaper!

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a frequent lurker on your fics (I'm Miss Pookamonga on ff) and I think I've see a few of your vids (DuchessAliana on yt). I forget if I've reviewed/commented on any - recently I've been quite lazy with that for no reason But...if I haven't said it before...YOUR STUFF IS AMAZING
                                I think I was writing a post just before you posted... Oh well my posts are delayed cos I'm a newbie anyway.
                                Lol, thanks!!!! I'm glad you like my stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X