Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy ship day, everyone!!

Amy, that is hilarious! It looks real, awesome job!

Best of luck to all of you in the path of the hurricane, my thoughts are with you.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Happy Teslen Day everyone!
      I come bearing a fic, although it's probably not the best way to start your Teslen Day celebration unless you particularly like the mean, violent, heartbreaking stuff.

The End Is Where We Start From

That's just chapter one, I plan to get the rest up later in the week unless Irene knocks out our internet service... (I mean come on, Philadelphia isn't supposed to get HURRICANES, what is this, the end of the world??) Speaking of her, Aurora and Mimzy, I hope you weather it well, and anyone who is just about anywhere in the eastern US. Our belief in Teslen will get us through this!

Happy Teslen Day to all, and I can't wait to see what everyone contributes (so long as the power holds out!)
      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Hello, all! I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Ship Day! and to stop by to show off 14 new arts:

ICONS:

BANNERS:

WALLPAPERS:

And this Wallie I made for the Bloodlust challenge. I admit it is not as good as I would've wanted it, but it was the only thing I could find...

Lucy: I'll read your fic later. Btw: I read your Toast stories and those were excellent!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Great art, Yamii! I love them all.
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Thank you Elor!
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

OMG YAMI!!!!! those are gorgeous!!!

And seriously, New York City is evacuating now...wtf. By the time this thing gets to NYC it'll have been downgraded to Tropical Storm >_< *facepalm*
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks Mimzy
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Bonjour, everyone!!!!!!!! Love all the new artwork on here!!! everybody is so talented here *applauds* I so miss making arts so much
                  Glitch33, of course you are a Photoshop Genius Twin *huggles* all of your work is!! Past,present,and future works

Hopefully I'll be able to post this weekend *crosses fingers* hurricane Irene is almost here and I'm in an evac zone..I hope all will be well and that everyone will be okay
                  TWIN TWIN TWIN! *glomps* I hope you'll be ok and thanks glad you think so your art is so beautiful too in fact I have every single art you made since I joined

On a side note
                  HAPPY TESLEN DAY!!!!!!!!

Love the banners Yamii I'll try and have my video up ... In the mean time until then I'll just post picspams
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

HAPPY SHIP DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
                      yamii,love all of your artwork!! Simply amazing as always
                      Lucy,another story!!! Yes!!! Will read it later
                      Glitch33,*glomps Twin back* you're welcome. But it's the truth..you are an amazing artistic Genius and I know you love my art Twin..and thank you for that.

Hmmm..maybe I could see if I could make something..see if there is still some magic in these fingers of mine LOL
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

You're welcome

sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Love the pic!

*ruffles Glitch's hair*
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            And seriously, New York City is evacuating now...wtf. By the time this thing gets to NYC it'll have been downgraded to Tropical Storm >_< *facepalm*
                            Isn't NYC supposedly one of the most at-risk cities if a hurricane struck it? I mean, I agree that it probably won't be more than a tropical storm by the time it gets up there, but if they're as at risk as I heard the news saying the other day then it at least makes sense... Not that I want to lose New York! It's such a wonderful city!

Oh my god, those are all so beautiful! Also, your new signature banner is so so pretty, is it clockwork in the background?

And thanks for the compliment on my Toasts stories

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            HAPPY SHIP DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
                            yamii,love all of your artwork!! Simply amazing as always
                            Lucy,another story!!! Yes!!! Will read it later
                            Glitch33,*glomps Twin back* you're welcome. But it's the truth..you are an amazing artistic Genius and I know you love my art Twin..and thank you for that.

Hmmm..maybe I could see if I could make something..see if there is still some magic in these fingers of mine LOL
                            I hope you enjoy the story when you do!
                            Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                            ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

*purrs* Glad you like it Yamii

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Love the arts Yamii! <3
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X