Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Misa: What program did you use? and What program are you now using?
    I used to use Paintshop Pro. I've downloaded GIMP but not played with it yet. There are some forums with tuts, though. so I'll have a play and see what happens.

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
      OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
      *FLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILBOUNCEBOUNCEFLAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*
      *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLL*
      EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that basically sums up my state of mind right now.
      Last edited by Mimzy; September 13, 2011, 02:14 PM.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
        I used to use Paintshop Pro. I've downloaded GIMP but not played with it yet. There are some forums with tuts, though. so I'll have a play and see what happens.
        Yea, Try Artwork for All thread in the Off-topic chatter section if you are looking for tuts in Gimp. Some of the people there use Gimp and could also help you if you are stuck I use PS so, I can try but my experience with Gimp is extremely limited.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
        OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
        *FLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILBOUNCEBOUNCEFLAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*
        *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLL*
        EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that basically sums up my state of mind right now.
        LMAO!!!!! But sooooooooooooo true! Btw:

For those of you who want a repeat of that excellent scene:
        Spoiler:

*iz still excited*
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

LMAO!!!!! But sooooooooooooo true! Btw:

For those of you who want a repeat of that excellent scene:
          Spoiler:

*iz still excited*
          Spoiler:
          YAAAAYYYYY!!!

And don't you just LOVE Niko's face before and after she kisses him?? He's in total shock and he just looks so vulnerable and D'AWWWWW SO ADORABLE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            I know, I've watched it like a dozen times already and I'm going to watch it some more But yes, the look is shocked and doesn't it look like he doesn't want to leave? He wants to stay and help Helen? Now that she kissed him? Or is it just my shipper brain wanting to believe that?
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Oh no, I don't think it's just the shipper brain. He definitely looked like he didn't want to leave. He paused for a second before going and kept his hand on her arm <3 Plus, I think he just could not comprehend the fact that HELEN MAGNUS actually WILLINGLY initiated a kiss with him. Like, he's always had this hope that she'd fall for him one day, but despite all the flirting it was pretty much a long shot in his mind. Like how you hope something impossible will happen but never TRULY expect it to ever happen, y'know? And then BOOM she says something ultra-dramatic (I have no idea what she said but by the look on his face it looked like she was telling him the equivalent of "I love you and I mean it" or something like that) and then just kisses him. And he's just like WTFOMGLOLWUTOMGOMGHOLYCRAPRANDOMSERBIANSWEARWORDSSHESKISSINGMEWHATTTT!! It was the PERFECT reaction for his character. I just LOVE how completely unguarded he looked, because we rarely ever see him like that. Just proves that she really does mean the world to him <3
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*squees some more*
                Spoiler:
                I am so excited! This is awesome!!! He does look totally shocked. I love that Helen initiates the kiss and it almost takes him a second to react and reach for her. I can't wait! We are all going to be on edge all season waiting for the ep. Hope it's not the very last one!!!!

BTW, she said "Go, Nikola," right at the start of that clip.
                Last edited by Elorendil; September 13, 2011, 02:58 PM.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I just hope
                  Spoiler:
                  that they're not letting us read more into it than what actually happens.

Or that it's not AU/fantasy/dream/something else that resets the normal timeline. Not that I think Sanctuary would run to such tactics, but I've been burnt once too often to get bouncy excited over this. I *want* to, but I don't dare invest too much. Though it is the cutest scene ever.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Sorry to say, but I actually think it´s the finale ep. Wasn´t Jonathon interviewed by this women while they were shooting the finale a few weeks ago and I think I recognice the suit he´s wearing from a pic of that interview which was taken in advance. Maybe I´m wrong, but I think it ´s the finale ep. I think it´s not bad. Save the best for last. I still can´t believe it. SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM. And I really don´t think it´s an alternative reality, but who knows...

Comment

F$&KING SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.

...sorry.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        ABOUT TIME! I think it is the finale episode then again who knows. I hope this means there'll be more kissing. This one was just so intense and he was completely unprepared. Then again as much as I enjoyed it ... There is also the thought that comes up of her just doing it to get him away not that that would work
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

I'm relieved to know that it wasn't just me

Spoiler:
                          I so hope it's not the finale, but if it is then we will have to wait until January-Febuary..........But I think we can hold out on it until then. Because we have 4 other episodes to squee about

I wish I could turn that pic into a banner, but I wouldn't be able to share it until the ep aired

sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

you could if you spoilered it
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Here it is, a banner from that excellent pic:

Spoiler:

I hope you like it!
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love it! I love it! *snurches and runs off with it*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X