Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fantastic vid iJoke! Last episode has now solidified my position as a Teslen shipper. I've always loved them, but after watching Chimera it really opened my eyes to the amazing chemistry between them! Woo!
    sigpic

    Comment


      A job well done, iJoke! The vid is funny and nice choice on the song and clips!!
      sigpic
      Sign by me

      Comment


        Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        Or someone at SyFy is anti-Tesla or wants to torment the fangirls. They gave us only blurry shots of him as if to mock us.
        Lol, maybe! But hopefully not, I would much prefer a jealous fangirl than a tesla basher!

        Originally posted by es! View Post
        Btw vids... could you guys help me a little, please? I need a clip where Helen sits at her desk in her office, looking sad if possible. Can anybody think of one off the top of their head?
        Maybe Eulogy, she daydreamed a lot at her desk....

        Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        Hellooooo *hugs back* hehe I'm glad to be back
        Fab vid
        I was wondering about...
        Spoiler:
        If Kate was ever making an appearance again! Helen/Niko are totally preoccupied with more exciting things
        Heehee!

        Thanks, glad you like it!

        haha, Niko and Helen are off in that intimate supply closet! ;D
        Which reminds me, I was at the hospital the other day and I walked past a room that said 'dirty utility' and all I could think was 'intimate supply closet'!!! haha, plot bunnies are swirling in my head!

        NEW FICCIE! A lil' christmassy teslen one for ya! Hope you like it!

        Mistletoe and Wine
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

        Comment


          Yay! Thank you for the new fic, and for the clip hint!
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

          Comment


            Originally posted by es! View Post
            Yay! Thank you for the new fic, and for the clip hint!
            Your welcome!
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

            Comment


              Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
              Fab vid!

              Re: Kate...

              Spoiler:
              Looks like she's supposed to be in the next ep, Acolyte.
              Yeah I noticed that...
              Spoiler:
              ... wondering how they bring her back into it? or is the episode set where Kate is rather than her coming back to the sanctuary?

              Looking forwards to watching the new ep but also sort of a bit sad because we're already nearly at the end of the season AND I still have no clue when it's being shown in the UK?! Anyone got any news on that?

              Originally posted by es! View Post
              Btw vids... could you guys help me a little, please? I need a clip where Helen sits at her desk in her office, looking sad if possible. Can anybody think of one off the top of their head?
              I can't think which ep it is... but I think she's behind her desk and she imagines/hallucinates John and Ashley coming in all okay... ?? I think any of those episodes surrounding Ashley where Helen doesn't know what's happened to her you'll probably stumble upon a pensive behind-the-desk moment.
              That's probably not very helpful

              Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
              New vid
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbn8T...el_video_title

              I think its legit to post it here because
              Spoiler:
              Tesla is one of the five
              Another fab vid hun

              + What is with the constant purrs and ruggles... im so confuzzled
              Are you referring to the Tesla/JY thread?
              ruggles is like a mix between ruffle (ruffling hair) and huggles (hugs) and tend to be aimed at Glitch in appreciation for him posting pics of Tesla/JY

              Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
              Gracie.
              Amazingly it came to me in a dream.... and BAM!
              I tend to not use many effects in my vidding because:
              1) im still learning. lol
              2) effects on a vid is like dumping makeup on a naturally beautiful person

              Thanks again, and I will keep on making!!
              Very nicely put

              Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
              Fantastic vid iJoke! Last episode has now solidified my position as a Teslen shipper. I've always loved them, but after watching Chimera it really opened my eyes to the amazing chemistry between them! Woo!
              *welcomes you into the fold*

              Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
              haha, Niko and Helen are off in that intimate supply closet! ;D
              Which reminds me, I was at the hospital the other day and I walked past a room that said 'dirty utility' and all I could think was 'intimate supply closet'!!! haha, plot bunnies are swirling in my head!

              you should have got a marker pen and remarked the door

              NEW FICCIE! A lil' christmassy teslen one for ya! Hope you like it!

              Mistletoe and Wine
              OOoooo I shall go read and review! I seriously need to catch up on all my fic reading
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

              Comment


                ^Thank you! The ep you are referring to is Eulogy, and both you and Star are right, it's got some fabulous Helen-behind-her-desk scenes!

                Thank you so much, really. I've been at that vid of mine for one month already and you two have really helped me further!

                And thanks for the ruggles explanation! I've been sorta wondering about that neologism too
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

                Comment


                  Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Fab vid!


                  Yeah I noticed that...
                  Spoiler:
                  ... wondering how they bring her back into it? or is the episode set where Kate is rather than her coming back to the sanctuary?

                  Looking forwards to watching the new ep but also sort of a bit sad because we're already nearly at the end of the season AND I still have no clue when it's being shown in the UK?! Anyone got any news on that?


                  I can't think which ep it is... but I think she's behind her desk and she imagines/hallucinates John and Ashley coming in all okay... ?? I think any of those episodes surrounding Ashley where Helen doesn't know what's happened to her you'll probably stumble upon a pensive behind-the-desk moment.
                  That's probably not very helpful


                  Another fab vid hun


                  Are you referring to the Tesla/JY thread?
                  ruggles is like a mix between ruffle (ruffling hair) and huggles (hugs) and tend to be aimed at Glitch in appreciation for him posting pics of Tesla/JY


                  Very nicely put


                  *welcomes you into the fold*



                  you should have got a marker pen and remarked the door


                  OOoooo I shall go read and review! I seriously need to catch up on all my fic reading
                  Thankyou!
                  I love their chemistry. simply AMAZING actors. And one of the best couples of all time..
                  Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

                  ~~~

                  WATCHING:
                  - Doctor Who (series 7)
                  - Arrested Development (season 3)

                  WAITING:
                  - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                  - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                  - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

                  I AM WHOLOCKED.

                  Comment


                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9gTgkN2VB4

                    This is my new vid. LOL

                    (in future I will be uploading vids once a week or once a fortnight)
                    Last edited by iJOKE; 09 December 2011, 06:24 PM.
                    Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

                    ~~~

                    WATCHING:
                    - Doctor Who (series 7)
                    - Arrested Development (season 3)

                    WAITING:
                    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

                    I AM WHOLOCKED.

                    Comment


                      So, no mention of Tesla in this ep or in the promo for the next ep? And did you read
                      Spoiler:
                      John is supposed to be death. CH made an interview in the morton report. Link is in the Tesla thread. Thats kinds shocking, I was never a John Fan, but I always thought he is a fan favourite like Tesla...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by es! View Post
                        ^Thank you! The ep you are referring to is Eulogy, and both you and Star are right, it's got some fabulous Helen-behind-her-desk scenes!

                        Thank you so much, really. I've been at that vid of mine for one month already and you two have really helped me further!

                        And thanks for the ruggles explanation! I've been sorta wondering about that neologism too
                        You're welcome

                        Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                        Thankyou!
                        I love their chemistry. simply AMAZING actors. And one of the best couples of all time..
                        Totally agree

                        Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9gTgkN2VB4

                        This is my new vid. LOL

                        (in future I will be uploading vids once a week or once a fortnight)
                        OOhh you're really spoiling us

                        Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                        So, no mention of Tesla in this ep or in the promo for the next ep? And did you read
                        Spoiler:
                        John is supposed to be death. CH made an interview in the morton report. Link is in the Tesla thread. Thats kinds shocking, I was never a John Fan, but I always thought he is a fan favourite like Tesla...
                        Oh. My. Gosh.
                        Spoiler:
                        So... I kind of thought he might be dead but then I also kind of thought it wasn't like... permanent-proper-dead I suppose at least we still have Biggie though which means we still have CHs fab acting
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

                          OOhh you're really spoiling us
                          Indeed
                          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

                          ~~~

                          WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)
                          - Arrested Development (season 3)

                          WAITING:
                          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

                          I AM WHOLOCKED.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            Oh. My. Gosh.
                            Spoiler:
                            So... I kind of thought he might be dead but then I also kind of thought it wasn't like... permanent-proper-dead I suppose at least we still have Biggie though which means we still have CHs fab acting
                            Can anybody please tell me what happened to him??? He looked pretty much ok in the season 3 finale, it feels like I missed an important ep!
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Can anybody please tell me what happened to him??? He looked pretty much ok in the season 3 finale, it feels like I missed an important ep!
                              Spoiler:
                              Well end of S3 he was in that cave place wasn't he... then Adam jumped back in time and Helen followed him... then we saw the place exploding... so it seemed pretty likely he got blown up too... but still, I sort of didn't think he was like... gone...
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Well end of S3 he was in that cave place wasn't he... then Adam jumped back in time and Helen followed him... then we saw the place exploding... so it seemed pretty likely he got blown up too... but still, I sort of didn't think he was like... gone...
                                Spoiler:
                                That, and if I understood right, he completed a circuit or something using his body. I was afraid he'd be dead but as lastrequest, I didn't think he was I'll miss him.

                                But I have to say, how he died suited him well! He gave his life for Helen, in the mess he had accidentally created in his pursuit of her. I think that is pretty much how he always was and honestly I couldn't see another way to end the situation between him and Helen.

                                I think there is also an interesting 'what if' scenario in John's death. I am fairly sure that the only thing he and Helen had to do to get Nikola with them was to ask, and had he been with them, I am fairly sure things had gone differently, specially for John, who'd had someone more regenerative to touch dangerous equipment. (But no, he wasn't going to ask Tesla! In the end, that pride proved to be what killed him... That, too, is fitting in John's death, imho. Surely John wasn't assuming things would go like they did, if he had I am fairly sure he'd have swallowed his pride, but of course John knew that people like Nikola are good to have around while wandering in potentially very dangerous caves.)

                                (I hope that made some sense for you, I am so tired I searched mittens I was holding...)


                                e: fixed the spoilers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X