No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. Do you remember how we spoke about the history of The Five, I just pictured the scene about Helen getting Nikola on his new diet.
    Something like a flasback from present time into past.

Maybe this will be the beggining of my new story ... ( something like that )

Helen stood in front of a mirror in her bathroom and looked at a scar on her breast. She touched the place where she felt a terrible pain many years ago. The place didn't hurt anymore. But her heart hurts. When she thinks about moments which happened in the past, her heart starts beating faster. Helen closed her eyes and she came back into her past to replay these hard times with one of her friends who needed her help.

I don't know if I wrote it right, but I tried. Something like that it will be in my story. I will write it in czech language and then I translate it into english. I hope that someon from you will help me with correction
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Tell tell
      I really didn't mean to imply anything going in that direction *giggles*
      I don't think Will would stand a chance, Niko would want her all to himself. He doesn't strike me as wanting to share her
      Hehe, I just wrote an angst fiction about Helen / Will called Desire.
      Ops, wrong thread. But I agree, I think that Nikola would be selfish in this thing.

Comment

I don't think Will would stand a chance, Niko would want her all to himself. He doesn't strike me as wanting to share her
        ohhh you havent read the smut that i have XD

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Ok. Do you remember how we spoke about the history of The Five, I just pictured the scene about Helen getting Nikola on his new diet.
        Something like a flasback from present time into past.

Helen stood in front of a mirror in her bathroom and looked at a scar on her breast. She touched the place where she felt a terrible pain many years ago. The place didn't hurt anymore. But her heart hurts. When she thinks about moments which happened in the past, her heart start beating faster. Helen closed her eyes and she came back into her past to replay these hard times with one of her friends who needed her help.

I don't know if I wrote it right, but I tried. Something like that it will be in my story. I will write it in czech language and then I translate it into english. I hope that someon from you will help me with correction
        its cute. go for it
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I LOVE the idea so far Sammie!!! You really gotta write this!!!
          sorry I can't help you with the correction. I would but my english sucks so

Helen is Nikola's. NO SHARING! *points to the name of the thread*

Comment

Keaira, when I will finish my translation, can I send it to you ? Will you correct it for me ? Please.
            I will give it a try. I will write this story. Thanks so much

Comment

Helen stood in front of a mirror in her bathroom and looked at a scar on her breast. She touched the place where she felt a terrible pain many years ago. The place didn't hurt anymore. But her heart hurts. When she thinks about moments which happened in the past, her heart start beating faster. Helen closed her eyes and she came back into her past to replay these hard times with one of her friends who needed her help.
              I'm intrigued! I was thinking about the same sort of thing, how it'd be good to write something about how she helped him when he was first changed by the source blood and how they got him on his medication and stuff.... when you've written it do link it here for us to read

I just wrote an angst fiction about Helen / Will called Desire.
              Is it on fanfic.net? I must confess I do like to partake in a teeny-tiny-little-bit of Helen/Will shipping still
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

Of course, Helen is only for Nikola. They belong together. But .. ok .. I will be quiet
                Thanks so much for your opinion. I appreciate it. I will write it. I hope I will do it right. .D

Comment

hahaha I KNOW I KNOW!! I MADE THIS PLACE REMEMBER!! sometimes i just need a threesome XD it shant happen again XP
                  Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Keaira, when I will finish my translation, can I send it to you ? Will you correct it for me ? Please.
                  I will give it a try. I will write this story. Thanks so much
                  yeah sure thing
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by lastrequest
                    ohhh you havent read the smut that i have XD
                    LOL possibly not... maybe I need to broaden my horizons
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL possibly not... maybe I need to broaden my horizons
                      you let me know via private message when you want to do that and i'll hook you up
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        hahaha I KNOW I KNOW!! I MADE THIS PLACE REMEMBER!! sometimes i just need a threesome XD it shant happen again XP
                        I remember that all the time. you seem to be the one that's forgetting sometimes
                        and I can't believe you've just said that
                        *tries to get the thought out of her head*
                        sorry to tell you guys but for me that's the only ship that exists It's not just me, my mind refuses to accept something else

Comment

I remember that all the time. you seem to be the one that's forgetting sometimes
                          and I can't believe you've just said that
                          *tries to get the thought out of her head*
                          sorry to tell you guys but for me that's the only ship that exists It's not just me, my mind refuses to accept something else
                          hahaha welll....dont get me wrong....i'll read it....but Teslen FTW EVERYTIME
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            you let me know via private message when you want to do that and i'll hook you up
                            Horizons officially broadened

*smirks to self*
                            sigpic

Comment

Yo. So. Back from teh beach.
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Stay tuned i'm posting my Helen and Nickola fic soon i wounder what they will get upto with Helen being tied up .....hehehe
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X